chapter 2

•edited•

•••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

I finally arrived at Lily's house after like 2 minutes. I got out of my car and began to knock on the door. Before I could even knock, Lily opened the door.

"Heyy!!" Lily said. I always loved her perkiness.

"Hi Lily." I said.

"Well duh come in." She said. I walked in and her dog immediately came up to me.

"Hey there Bell!" I said to her dog.

"So what do you want to do today?" Lily asked.

"I was thinking we could go shopping at the mall or something?" I said.

"Yeah sure just let me get changed." She said.

We went upstairs to her room and she went to change. She then got a text from Nash.

"Oohh what'd he say?" I said.

We laid down on her bed and checked he text. She turned around so I couldn't see.

"Hey let me see, you turd!" I said.

She kept her position and giggled to herself. Oh my gosh, what could it be now? I wonder what he said. What's so funny? She then got up and went to her closet like nothing happened. I just had that "helloooo" look on my face.

"What?" She said with a smirk.

I just shook it off and continued to wait for her. She went back in her closet and chose her outfit. She picked out jean shorts with a tye-dye muscle tee and white vans.

"Okay let's go!" She said. We walked downstairs and left for the mall.

"Bye mom I'm going to the mall with Bailee! I'll be back whenever!" Lily screamed at her mom.

You then can hear a faint, "okay!" from somewhere in the house.

*skip car ride*

"So where to first?" I asked.

"Let's go to Forever 21!" She said.

We locked arms and headed over to Forever 21. I bought 3 tops, a maxi skirt, 2 pairs of shorts, and some jewelry. Lily got a new leather jacket, a matching maxi skirt and 2 crop tops. So I would say it was a successful day.

"Let's go eat I'm starving." She said.

"I was just about to say the same thing." I laughed.

We then made our way to the food court. I said I would go find a table while she got us something from Subway. Walking around I notice Nash sitting with someone. I got up to them and realize who he's sitting with.

"Hey Nash...." I trailed off. Of course he's sitting with Cameron. 

"Oh hey Bailee!" He said and looked at me with a confused expression on his face.

"What's wrong.... Oh, yeah Cam you know Bailee right?" He said.

"Of course who wouldn't know Bailee." Cameron said with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes and thankfully Lily came back with our food.

"Hey Bails.. Oh hey babe." She said to Nash.

"Hey Lily let's go find a seat." I say trying to get away.

"No, you guys should sit here." Nash says. God, they both know how much I really dislike Cameron.

"Yeah come on Bailee!" Lily says as she takes a seat by Nash.

This is just great. Of course they would do this. You see I was friends with Cameron and yeah I may have had feelings for him and we both knew this, we just never confessed it. Now, he's a complete player and a total douche. He totally ditched me, so yeah I'm still kinda upset. But that still doesn't stop him from flirting with me for no good reason cause it will never work now.

While Nash and Lily just sat there talking and eating, I sat there in silence trying to enjoy my food. But of course Cameron had to break the silence.