chapter 6

hope you enjoy!

•edited•

•••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

I woke up and I was actually excited to go to school. I couldn't wait to see Lily and tell her about last night. I got up and checked my phone. One text from Cam.

Cameron☺️: morning beautiful Bailee (;

Me: hey :)

I locked my phone and went inside my bathroom. I took a shower and cleaned my self. Once I got all dried I went in my closet put on some undergarments and chose my outfit for the day. I wore high waisted jean shorts with little rips in them, a white v-neck tucked in, with a plaid flannel and my white converse.

I went downstairs and noticed my parents were already gone so I grabbed a banana and left for my car. I ate my banana on the way to school. Once I got to school I parked and checked my phone.

Lily😈😚: hey where are you?

Me: I'm here now.

Lily😈😚: k meet me by my locker.

I got inside and went to her locker.

"Hey so you have to tell me about last night!!" She said.

"What about last night?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh shut up. So you.... and Cam?!?" Lily said.

"Maybe..." I said walking away. more like running.

I ran and bumped into someone. Cam.

"Woah hey slow down." He said smiling holding my shoulders. I jumped and wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly. He got taken back but hugged me right back.

"Well what's up with you?"
He said smiling.

"Well..." I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers.

"I'm just happy to see you." I said and he stopped and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Me too." He said leaning in.

I couldn't help but lean in too. Just as we were about to kiss the bell rang. I decided to tease him and grabbed his hand and dragged him to first period. He groaned at my action.

*last period*

"And remember the football team's game is tomorrow so come out and support our Lions!!" Mrs. Striker said.

*end of last period*

•Cam's POV•

Damn we almost kissed, but the stupid bell rang. She just grabbed my hand to first period. So close.

I found her after her last period, grabbed her and put her against the wall. I put my hand next to her head and against the wall.

"Hi." She said blushing and biting her lip. Okay now I need her.

We brushed our lips but Nash and Lily called us. Holy crap why does this keep happening. Bailee laughed and kissed my cheek. She ran over to Lily and they giggled to each other. I turned around flipping Nash and Lily off.

I walked over to Bailee and grabbed her hand again. We walked to her car and she turned around and put her hands around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Want to come over?" I asked.

"Hmm." She said thinking about it.

"Please?" I asked.

She bit her lip, "Sure. But let me drop off my car at my house and we'll take your car." I nodded.

I followed her to her house and we got into the car together. We arrived after about 10 minutes. I let her out and we got inside my house.

"What were you planning on doing today?" She asked.

"How about we watch a movie in the den?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." She smiled.

We walked in the den and I picked a random movie. I really just wanted to continue what we were about to do at school. She came over to me and laid down with her head on my thighs. She looked up at me and smiled.

I leaned in and finally kissed her. At first it was soft, but soon after she went deeper. I licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She denied, but only because she sat up and sat on me. We continued kissing and I snaked my arms around her waist.

•Bailee's POV•

HOLY CRAP he's an awesome kisser. Our make out session was getting heated and he was now on top of me. I kept my hands on his neck pulling him closer and closer. Before anything else could happen I stopped, but he just decided to kiss my neck.

"Cameron..." I said breathing on him while he was sucking on my neck.

"Hmm." He said.

"I should go now." I said sitting up. He stopped but pouted. I laughed.

"What why?" He whined.

"My parents should be home soon. Could you drive me?" I said putting my bottom lip out.

"Ugh fine." He said still upset. I could tell. We got to my house and I stepped out and he walked me up to my door.

•Cam's POV•

"So you're coming to my game tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Of course!" She said
smiling. Oh! I almost forgot.

"Wait right here!" I told her. She looked confused.

I went in my car and got my other jersey so she could wear it tomorrow at school and to my game.

"Here." I said as I handed it to her.

"Awh I'll wear it tomorrow." She said as she pecked my lips.

"Bye Cam." She unlocked her door and waved and went inside.

I'm in love with her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

YAY THEY KISSED!!

lol but yeah hope you enjoyed! Comment and vote! bye!