chapter 41

•edited•

•••••••••••••••••••••

"YAY!" I said jumping on Cameron and kissing all over his face.

"You're cute when you play games." He said as I stopped.

"Awh you're cuter." I said kissing his lips then I pulled back slightly.

"I'll be back I have to use the lady's room." I said pecking his cheek.

"Okay I'll go play other games." He said.

"Okay." I said and walked away to go to the restroom.

•Cameron's POV•

I watched Bailee go in the restroom and walked toward another game. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see her.

My ex girlfriend. We were serious for about 1 year and 4 months. Until she moved and we decided to break up. I was devastated.

"Hey Cam." She said smiling at me.

"Hey Kaylyn." I said nervously smiling. I haven't seen her in so long. She's so familier.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good. You?" I asked.

"Well I'm doing okay." She said looking away a bit.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Well I don't know. I just saw you and I couldn't believe my eyes. I've never stopped thinking about you. I miss having you in my life." She said.

"Look Kay-" I began to say.

"Hey Cam, oh oops sorry, wait Kaylyn?" Nash said cutting me off.

"Oh hey Nash." She said.

We all knew each other. Kaylyn lived near me. We got closer and dated.

"So what brings you here?" He asked.

"Um we moved back a few days ago." She said.

"Oh okay.... This is so awkward." He said whispering the last part to me.

"I'm going to just go. Nice seeing you again Kaylyn." Nash said awkwardly leaving.

"So um look Kaylyn-" I was again cut off.

She plunged into my arms and hugged me. I awkwardly just kinda sorta hugged back. I have to admit I did miss her. She pulled back and leaned in. She was about to kiss me when I turned and she kissed my cheek.

"Eh-hem." I heard someone say. Bailee.

I pulled away and Bailee shook her head. She ran away and I turned to Kaylyn.

"I'm sorry, but I moved on and I'm with her. Just- I got to go. Bye Kaylyn." I rushed.

"I'm so sorry Cam I didn't know. I'm so so sorry. Please tell her it was my fault. Bye Cam." She said worriedly.

I walked away and ran after Bailee. I didn't see her at our table. Nash and Lily were still playing games so they wouldn't have seen. I ran outside and saw her standing there crying.

"Bailee." I sighed going over to her.

"Don't f*cking touch me!" She said moving away from me.

"Bail-" I said.

"No stop. Just stop." She said. An über came up and she got in.

"Bailee!" I yelled after her.

I started to cry. This can't be happening. She needs to know the truth. Nothing serious happened. I mean I didn't let anything serious happen. I went back inside to find Lily and Nash.

I can't loose Bailee again.