chapter 29

•edited•

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Cameron's POV•

Ever since that night at Nash's, which was like two days ago, I've gotten closer with Liv. She's adorable and a great person to be around. I mean don't get me wrong I do think of Bailee, all the time. Liv has just gotten my mind off of her. Today we're going to the mall to hang out.

I decided I would call her 'cause it's 11:42 and I'm supposed to go pick her up.

"Hey Cam." She said.

"Hey um I'm coming to pick you up now. You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah see ya." She said.

"Bye." She added.

"Bye." I said.

*end of convo*

I grabbed my lanyard and headed to my car. I got in and headed to her house. It took about 10 minutes to get to her house. I walked up to her door and knocked. She came out and looked beautiful. She had light blue skinny jeans with flowers scattered on it, a flowy black crop top, a flower crown, and leather sandals.

"Hey Cam!" She said hugging me.

"Hey." I said hugging her back. She had nice hugs, but not as good as Bailee's. Wait what am I thinking? Why am I always so confused?

"Uh, Cam?" Liv said snapping me out of my thoughts and laughing a bit.

"Oh yeah sorry let's go." I said grabbing her waist and leading her to my car.

*skip car ride*

"So where shall we go?" She asked as we walked in the mall.

"Where ever you want to go." I said smiling down to her.

"Pac Sun." She said grinning.

We walked to Pac Sun and she tried on a bunch of clothes. Soon after we went to Hollister, Tilly's, Victoria's Secret, Cotton On, and Forever 21. We were now walking towards the food court and we both settled for Panda Express. We were in line and I was behind her with my arms around her waist and my chin resting on head.

"Know what you want?" I asked.

"Mmm broccoli beef sounds good." She said looking up at me.

"Yeah, I think I'll get that too." I said.

We got our food and sat down. We were enjoying our food when I saw Emily come towards me. She walked up and sat down next to me.

"What do want?" I asked bitterly.

"Who's this? What happened to that girl Betty?" She sneered.

"This is Livia why do you care?" I asked.

"Just asking. And you never answered my other question." She said raising her eyebrows.

"Oh you mean Bailee. Yeah she moved." I said a little saddened by just saying her name.

"Who's Bailee?" Liv asked.

"I'll tell you later. Can you leave us alone Emily?" I said clearly not wanting her near me.

She scoffed and said, "Good luck." She said it more towards Liv.

"So, um, who's Bailee?" Liv asked.

"My...ex-girlfriend. She moved a couple weeks ago." I said.

"Oh." Was all she said as she continued to eat her food.

*30 minutes later*

Liv and I have been walking off our food all around the mall. We had mini conversations while my hand was intertwined with hers.

"Ready to go home?" I asked.

"Yup." She said popping the 'p'.

I laughed and we walked out and towards my car. We got in and I drove to her house. We arrived and I got out to open the door for her.

"Thank you." She said kissing my cheek. I walked her up and stood at her door to face her.

"So I'll talk to you later?" I asked.

"Yeah. But one question." She said.

"Shoot." I said.

"What exactly are we?" She asked.

"Well what do you want it to be?" I asked grabbing her waist and pulling her closer.

"Does this answer it?" She said. And with that our lips attached. But one thing that was still on my mind was,

Bailee.

••••••••••••••••••••••

well shit.