chapter 28

•edited•

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

It's been a week and the town is really cool. I have some new friends and they're mainly from my church choir. Their names are Mara and Mia, they're twins and have beautiful voices. They live next door.

And then there's Austin and Ben. They also go to the same church and live down the street. They're so funny and I may have feelings for Austin. He's super attractive and plays lacrosse and baseball. Ben is like my brother I've never had. He plays football and baseball with Austin. He's also dating Mia.

Right now, I'm with Mara, Mia, Austin and Ben. We've been at the mall for about an hour walking around and shopping.

"Bails want to go to Forever 21?" Mia asked.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Austin and I are going in to Nike. It's next door so we'll meet each other when ever we're done." Ben said.

"Okay let's go girls." I said as I grabbed there arms and walked into Forever 21.

"Ooh! We should get matching crop tops!!" Mara said excitedly.

"Okay!" I said mocking her loudness.

We all ended up getting a crop tops. Just as she suggested. They were all the same type just different colors. They were super cute. I got the white one and Mara and Mia basically share. So they got the pink and blue one.

I also bought 3 pairs of jean shorts, some ripped white jeans, some knitted sweaters, sweats, a teal high low skirt, and two different tribal print tube tops

We were about to leave when we saw Austin and Ben inside Forever 21 flirting with some worker. Well mainly Austin was flirting. I had to admit I was jealous that Austin was.

Mia walked over and and kissed Ben on the cheek. The worker was shocked and just talked to Austin. I walked over to them with Mara.

"Hey babe can we go now?" Mara said to Austin rubbing her hand down his arm. It was pretty funny.

"What the he-" Austin began to say.

"Uhm you have a girlfriend?" The worker said.

"Yeah he does." Mara spit back at her.

"I'm going to go. Nice talking to you." The worker sarcastically said and walked away.

"What the fuck Mara?!" Austin yelled.

"What? I was just helping you." She said all innocent.

"Uh guys let's just go now." I said grabbing Mara and walking out.

We all walked out, Mia and Ben holding hands, with Mara, Austin and I just behind them.

"Do you guys want to go hang out at my house?" I asked.

"Yeah! Your house is huge!" Mia exclaimed.

"Okay okay. Everyone going?" I asked. They all agreed.

We got outside of the mall and walked to our cars. Mara and I in my car, Austin in his car, and Ben and Mia in Mia's car.

*skip car ride*

"Guys come on let's go to my room." I said as we all walked upstairs.

We got in and Ben and Mia immediately went to the little couch I had in my room. Mara sat on the floor with her back against my footboard of my bed. I sat on my bed with my legs all sprawled out. Then Austin laid on my legs.

"Um what are you doing?" I asked laughing a bit.

"What? I'm lying down." He responded. I actually didn't mind. He's really adorable.

It's been an about 45 minutes since we came back and now I've been on my phone along with Austin and Mara. Mia and Ben were being all lovey dovey on the couch.

"Let's play a game!" Mara all of the sudden shouted.

"Okay what game?" I asked.

"Truth or dare!" Austin shouted.

"What are we, 12?" I asked.

"Come on. Let's just play. It'll be interesting." Mara said. We all stayed in our places and began playing.

"Okay um Austin truth or dare?" Mia asked.

"Dare duh." He said.

She whispered to Mara and they smirked.

"I dare you to kiss Bailee." She smirked.