chapter 17

enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••

•edited•

•Bailee's POV•

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Mmm." I groaned turning off my alarm.

I decided to get up and start getting ready. I turned back around to see Cam still asleep and his arms still securely around my waist. I smiled and tried to get him up.

"Cam, wakey wakey." I said slightly shaking him.

"Hmm." He said as his grip got tighter on me.

"Get up, come on I need to get ready." I said trying to get out of his grip; this only made it tighter.

"Cam come on you don't have any clothes here and need to go home before school." I said.

"Can we just skip and enjoy this moment together." He said with a raspy voice. I'm not gonna lie it was hot.

"Pleaaasssee?" I said.

"Kiss me first." He said now with his eyes open.

"Cammm." I said.

"Pleassseee?" He said pouting.

"Fine." I said kissing him on his nose. He was too caught up in the moment and I got out of his grip.

"Heyyy." He said getting up from the bed and stretching.

"Heyyy what? You didn't say where." I said going in my bathroom.

"Ha ha whatever. But anyways, I'm going home I'll see you at school?" He said.

"Yeah bye baby." I said getting out of my bathroom to hug him.

"Bye baby." He whispered in my hair. I let go and kissed his cheek. He walked out and I blushed and smiled on my way back in the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and got in. I washed my body, hair, and shaved. I got out and dried myself. I decided to look somewhat nice/cute today. I did my usual makeup; mascara, and a little bit of eyeliner. I went to my closet and chose my outfit for the day, but first I put on a belly-button ring. Yes, I have a belly-button piercing. I put on a loose white, laced top, a maroon cardigan, dark washed jean shorts, and my white converse. The top was perfect because you could see my belly-button ring just a little bit. I never liked the idea of revealing so much.

I put my hair in a loose braid on the side and grabbed my shoulder bag. I headed downstairs and was greeted by my mom.

"Morning sweetie. You look cute!" She said.

"Thanks. I was going for that." I said smiling and sitting at the island. I went on my phone and saw that Lily texted.

Lily😈😚: morninn✌️

Me: heyyy

Lily😈😚: can you pick me up? my car is not working right now😭

Me: haha yeah I will see you in a few😘

Lily😈😚: love youuuu😘😘

With that, I locked my phone and said bye to my mom. I went outside and headed to Lily's. When I got there I honked and she came out almost falling down the little steps she had at her front door. It was pretty hilarious. She was wearing wedges and slipped I guess.

She was wearing a navy blue top that had little white flowers scattered on it and a white skirt. I loved her outfit.

"Hey." She said still laughing.

"Having a little trouble there?" I asked laughing a little more.

"Yeah, but whatever let's go." She said laughing along.

We got to school and Lily stared at me up and down. Then smirked.

"What?" I asked looking at my outfit.

"Oh please what's with the outfit? is someone trying to impress a certain *cough Cameron cough*." She said and I blushed, laughing.

"Maybe." I said grabbing her arm and walking towards the school.

Walking by, I earned some whistles and lip biting from the guys who were outside. Both Lily and I rolled our eyes and flicked them off. It was pretty funny.

"Hey look there's Nash and Cameron." She said nudging me.

"Oh, okay, let's go." I said.

They were by Lily's locker, but mine wasn't very far away from hers. So I decided to walk right past them while Lily went to talk to Nash. I saw Cam in the corner of my eye following me.

I smirked and tried not to look at him just yet. I opened my locker and finally turned to him.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked putting my hand on my hip.

"Um no." He said hiding behind my locker door.

I laughed and continued to rummage through my locker.

"So," he said. I laughed and closed my locker.

"What's going on in that little mind of yours Mr. Dallas?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well my mom wants me to invite you to join us for dinner tonight? My family is coming and she wants me to introduce you to them. Only if you want to though, you don't have to." He said.

"Awh, I'd love to come!" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Good it'll be great." He said smiling.

Afterschool Lily drove with Nash so it was just me. I got home and did my homework so I wouldn't be stressing later on. Then I talked to my mom about the dinner.

"Hey mom. Cam invited me to dinner with his family, so I was wondering if I can go?" I asked.

"Well did you finish your homework?" She asked.

"Yup. I knew you would ask." I said laughing a little.

"Okay you can go. Have fun hun." She said smiling.

"I will thanks mom!" I said and walked back to my room.

I heard a buzz and checked my phone.

Camsters😚: pick you up at 6:30 and not too fancy but not casual either ;)

Me: okay I'll be ready😊

I locked my phone and decided to take a shower. Once I was done and dry, I chose my outfit for tonight. A black, sunflower dress with a sweater and my gold moon earrings. I then put on my tan long socks and my shoes. I put on my usual makeup and curled my hair. When I was satisfied with my look I went downstairs to wait for Cam. It was 6:27 so he should be here soon.

Sure enough he was here 3 minutes later.