chapter 44

•edited•

••••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

When we came downstairs Cam and Nash were arguing about something. Obviously something stupid. Lily and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. I guess we had the same idea because we both went up to them and smacked their heads.

"Ouch!" Both said at the same time.

"Oh please, like that hurt." Lily said.

"Yeah it didn't." Nash laughed.

"It really didn't." Cam laughed too.

Lily and I joined the laughter. I grabbed Cam's arm and dragged him into my room.

"Is it okay if I change in front of you?" I asked Cam while closing the door.

"Uh duh! You don't even have to ask babe." He smirked.

"You're a dork." I said.

"But I'm your dork." He said. (Cliché I know lol)

I giggled and kissed his cheek. I started to strip and I could feel his eyes on me. This was most likely because I was wearing a cute pink bra with my lace panties. (Picture above)

"You okay there?" I asked laughing. He was staring with his mouth open.

"Huh? Oh um y-yeah." He said closing his mouth.

I laughed and continued undressing, but facing him this time. He looked up from his phone. I smirked and slowly began to take off my shirt.

"Oh my god I can't be in this room right now." He said laying on the bed. I laughed and changed into my blue geek crop top, black skinny jeans, and socks for my vans.

"Ready?" Cam asked as I came over and straddled his waist sitting on him.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

"Cool." He said sitting up with me still straddling him. I kissed his cheek and got up. I slipped my vans on and we walked to the car.

"So, you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked.

"Well I wasn't going to tell you, but I guess." Cam said.

"Okay, so where?" I asked eagerly.

"Well I'm taking you to a place where we can overlook the lake, but we're going to watch the sunset and that stuff. I planned to stay there the night in my car yeah?" He asked.

"Sounds perfect." I smiled pecking his cheek as he drove.

We got to the little hill overlooking the lake and he opened the door for me. We sat on the hood of the car.

"It's really pretty out here." I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Not as pretty as you." He said cheekily.

"Oh gosh." I blushed.

"You're cute when you blush." He giggled.

"So I've heard." I smiled at him. He got up and stood in front of me, in between my legs.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey." He smiled.

He leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I sat there kissing him back. He deepened the kiss and I slowly leaned back on the hood and he followed leaning in to me putting his hands on either side of my hips on the hood. I grabbed his neck pulling him even closer. I also wrapped my legs around his waist.

His swiped his tongue along my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I opened my mouth a bit and his tongue entered my mouth. While he explored my mouth, I pushed myself back more and he climbed on top of me, not breaking the kiss once.

He moved his lips down to my neck and started to suck on my sweet spot. I slowly moaned in pleasure and he started to take off his jacket. I brought his head back up to my lips and kissed him again.

I can't get enough.