chapter 26

hey guys!!

vote and comment! enjoy :)

•edited•

•••••••••••••••••••••

•Cameron's POV•

Nash's house was full of a bunch of the football guys and Lily's friends. It was now 10:27 and we're all chilling outside by Nash's pool. Good thing it's Friday. Nash's parents were on a little mini vacation and Hayes was at a friends.

"Hey. Cameron right?" A girl said sitting by me on the outdoor couch.

"Um, yeah." I said smiling a bit.

Should I be talking to her? I mean Bailee and I just.... broke up? I don't even know.

"I'm Livia. You can call me Liv or whatever." She said shyly.

I guess she was cute. She has dark brown hair with green/blue eyes.

"Cool so I haven't seen you at school. Do you go to our school?" I asked truthfully. I've never seen her in my life.

"Oh no I go to a private school. I'm one of Lily's childhood friends." She explained.

"Oh okay. I think I would've remembered those eyes." I said.

Wait did I just say that?

"Hey guys let's go inside and watch a movie!" Nash said with Lily on his lap. Everyone agreed.

"Let's go inside?" I asked Livia.

"Yeah and thanks." She said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Oh um never mind." She said standing up. She started to walk inside while I followed. Lily then stopped me.

"Uh yeah?" I asked.

"So you and Liv? What about Bailee?" She asked.

"All I did was talk with Livia. Plus I don't even know if Bailee and I are still dating. I still love her with all of my heart, but the one thing she kept saying was, "don't wait for me." I said almost tearing.

"She just doesn't want you heartbroken over her while you can meet other people. And Liv is super nice. I've known her all of my life. If you guys do go out, I'll totally support you guys." She said.

"I don't know. Maybe." I said.

•Bailee's POV•

I'm now in my new house in Michigan. It's actually a humongous house. My parents' job offer offered so much more money than before, but only if they moved. I guess it was a pretty big deal if they get paid this much money. They've worked in the music business all of their life. My mom can sing and basically play every instrument and my dad is starting to become a music producer.

And guess what? I don't go to school anymore! Yeah I know, ¿what the hell? My parents want me to focus on my dreams and goals to "become someone", yeah I have one of those parents. I mean I'm still doing online school and all, but I've had this YouTube account and my "crowd" has gotten bigger.

My parents noticed and thought it was good to continue. I don't know what has gotten into them, but I'm not complaining.

So you're asking, "what do you even do on your account?"

Well I sing and do covers and that shit. I've always loved singing, but never flaunted it. Having this account has gotten me through some rough times. It's easier for me to just let it all out in my music.

This move had made me closer with my parents and I'm actually enjoying it. Before they'd just be out working and I never really got to be close with them. I'm not popular on YouTube but that's okay because I just see this as a "doing it for fun" type of thing. I hope my parents won't mind.

So yeah right now I'm unpacking in my new room. It was the second biggest in the house, you know after the master bedroom.

My room was basically white. My bed was a queen size and up against the wall. My bedding matched with the whole white theme with silver and grey. I have a walk in closet that was a-ma-zing and my own bathroom.

I'm currently decorating my room with a whole bunch of pictures and putting them all over my walls. I hung some mini white lanterns crossed on the ceiling and along the edges. I know I know, tumblr status.

My desk was white and it had my Mac and my laptop. My vanity was also white with all of my makeup stuff. I mean I don't wear a lot of makeup but I do have a variety of it.

"Honey come downstairs please!" My mom said.

"Okay! Coming!" I yelled back.

I went downstairs and saw someone that I've been longing to see...