chapter 33

•edited•

•••••••••••••••••••••

I walked to the guest room I was staying in and slid down the wall. I hugged my knees to my chest and cried a bit. I know I probably shouldn't be crying but I never imagined him being with someone else.

*knock knock*

"Bailee you okay? Can I come in?" I heard Lily say.

"Come in." I said trying to hold my tears. She came over and tried to calm me down.

"Look I know you're hurting, seeing him and all, but don't let him ruin your Christmas. Come on I know this is your favorite holiday." She said smiling warmly at me.

"Okay okay I know. I'll be out in a sec." I say smiling a bit.

"Good." She said squeezing me tightly and leaving.

I let out a big breath and and got up to go fix myself up. I washed my face and went back to the table.

"Sorry about that." I said smiling and sitting back down.

"That's okay hun. Finish up and we'll all go out and walk down to the park for the Christmas tree lighting." She said.

"Okay cool." I said.

Many stories later, everyone was done and now getting ready for the park. I decided on skinny light washed jeans, a black and white knitted sweater, white flats, with my hair in a loose fishtail.

It was cold here but not cold enough to where I needed to like totally cover up.

As I walked downstairs I saw Nash's room cracked open and whisper-yelling.

•Nash's POV•

I went to my room to change while Lily followed.

"So how's my baby been?" She asked hugging me from behind.

"Lil you just saw me yesterday." I said laughing.

"I know just making conversation." She said giggling. God she's adorable.

I turned around to face her and kissed her soft pink lips. She smiled in the kiss and pulled away.

*knock knock*

"Hey Nash I need to talk to you." Cam said coming in.

"Okay man. I'll meet you downstairs baby." I said pecking her one last time. Once she left I continued to change.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"I'm freaking out. Bailee is here. Why didn't you tell me she was coming?! I don't know what to do now. She's here, Livia's here and arghhhh." He said whisper-yelling, freaking out.

"Dude calm down! I don't know what to say. It's really up to you. Do you still have those feelings for Bailee or do you still want Livia?" I said whisper-yelling back.

"This is so hard. I've missed Bailee these past months, but Liv made me forget about her. I don't want to leave her hanging, but then again I don't not want to be Bailee. She means everything to me. Plus I don't even know if Bailee still has feelings for me." He said.

"Well that's up to you." I said patting his back and slipping my vans on.

I walked out with Cam following behind me.

I hope he still loves Bailee.