chapter 16

enjoyyyyy

••••••••••••••••••••••••

•edited•

•Bailee's POV•

School was finally over and it was time to babysit Sky. I walked outside to Cam's car since I came with Lily. I told her I was babysitting with Cam and she was okay with it.

I walked to his car and saw his back facing away from me. So I decided to creep him out. I came up behind him and whispered, "Want to have some fun?" I ran my hand down his arm.

"What the hell. No- oh my gosh that was so creepy." He responded.

I threw my head back and laughed so hard that I was clutching my stomach. His face was so creeped out.

"You- ahhahaha- your face- hahahahahhah!" I said in between laughter.

"You're gross come on." He said grabbing my arm and helping me up because by this time I was almost lying on the school parking lot. I got up and went in the passenger seat of his car. We jammed to music all the way to Nash's. We got there and was greeted by Nash and Hayes.

"Oh hey there you are. We were about to call you guys. We're gonna go. Sky is eating a sandwich in the kitchen. So yeah bye." Nash said.

"Oh and don't forget to use protection!" Nash added and winked. Hayes giggled.

"You guys are gross we would never especially in front of Sky!" I said.

"Haha whatever bye!" Nash said getting in his truck and driving away.

"Come on let's go." I said grabbing Cameron's arm inside.

"Sky!!" I said.

"BAILEE! CAMERON!" She said. She's too cute. I love kids.

"Hi Sky!" Cam said picking her up and spinning her. Then she hugged him and he let her down. She then ran back into the kitchen. We followed.

"Did you finish your sandwich Sky?" I asked sitting next to her at the island.

"Yup. Let's go watch Secretariat now!" she said.

"Okay come on. Cam make the popcorn?" I asked as I picked up Sky and put her on my hip.

"Yeah be right there." He said pecking me on the cheek and Sky on the forehead. I blushed and walked in the family room with Sky.

I sat her down on the couch and went to get the movie. I found it and put it in the DVD player. I looked at Sky and she lied down on the other side of the couch with her "horsie".

I turned back around and pressed play. When I turned back around Cam was sitting down with the popcorn. He smiled and patted the spot next to him. I returned his smile and sat next to him. I leaned my head on his chest with his arm around my back rubbing up and down. I smiled up at him and he kissed me on the forehead. I began playing with his shirt while watching the movie.

Soon Sky was asleep, so Cam took her to her room while I turned the movie off and put the bowl in the sink. Well I might as well wash it. While washing I felt arms wrap around my waist. He then started to kiss my neck.

"Cam this would be a lot easier and faster if you didn't do that." I said turning towards him.

He smirked and let go. I turned off the water and dried my hands. Then the front door opened and Nash walked through. Where's Hayes?

"Hey where's Hayes?" I asked. Before Nash could answer Cam did.

"Oh yeah I didn't tell you. He's spending the night at his friend's house." Cam said

"Yeah what he said." Nash added.

"Okay well let's go Bailee I'll drive you home." Cam said. We walked out hand in hand. I yawned really loud and Cam laughed.

"What?" I asked still yawning a little.

"You're cute when you're tired." He responded. I blushed and lightly pushed him causing us both to laugh. I got in his car and leaned my head against the window.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"8:40." He said.

I nodded and closed my eyes soon drifting to sleep.

•Cameron's POV•

I was driving back to Bailee's house when I heard her faint snores. I looked over and saw she was asleep. She looked so adorable. We got to her house and I got out and headed to the passenger side. I decided I would wake her.

I lightly shook her.

"Baileeee we're at your house now." I said.

"Mmm." She said, slowly opening her eyes.

"Come on we're here now." I said.

"Carry me." She said holding her arms out. I laughed and carried her bridal style to her door.

She gave me her key and I opened her door. I put her keys on the little table by the front door and began to carry her upstairs. When I got to her room I lifted her blankets up and put her down. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Bailee." I said.

I turned around but she grabbed my arm. I turned back to her and she scooted over, patting the spot next to her.

"Stay." She said, her eyes still closed.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Please." She said.

I smiled and laid down next to her. She put her head on my chest and her arm on my stomach. I smiled and pulled her close; she intertwined our legs and we both fell asleep.