chapter 3

•edited•

Lily will be played by Cassie Amato (Picture above)

••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

"So beautiful how've you been?" He asked.

I get taken back at what he says and kinda blush.

You're so stupid stop blushing, he doesn't mean it. but what if he does? I mean he's flirted before but never really called me beautiful. Oh my gosh you need to stop thinking this way you can't like him! But I do! No you don't!

I still question if he's lying though.

"Why does it concern you?" I said.

"I'm just asking a question." He answered with a sympathetic look on his face.

Wow what is he feeling? I then just continue to eat trying to forget that little conversation. I get my phone out and text Lily.

B: can we please leave now?

I wait for her to respond. She's been talking to Nash this whole time and I'm bored and just want to go home. I seriously do not want to continue a conversation with Cameron right now. After a few seconds she looks at her phone then to me. I give her a pleading look.

She sighed, "We should go now. Come on Bailee."

"Yeah bye!" I said Nash just waves and smiles while Cameron does the same.

Lily kisses Nash goodbye and we walk our way out of the mall. I am actually quite confused right now. Cameron actually called me beautiful. Just thinking of it gives me butterflies. I have no idea why but it does. I think I might actually like him? I don't know, but right now I know he's probably still a player. Oh well.

"So what did you and Cameron talk about?" Lily smirked.

I really don't know if I should tell her that I may have feelings for him, I mean I would but she'd freak out.

So I just blurted out really fast, "He asked me how I was doing, but I really didn't answer and he called me beautiful." I said as I mumble the last part.

"HE WHAT?!" She asked excitedly.

"Okay yes he did call me beautiful, but what if he's lying?" I said blushing a little.

"Okay I know I shouldn't tell you but he's really changed and he really likes you!" She responded.

I mean I know he might've changed but what he did really did hurt and I still don't think I can trust him that easily.

She gasps and said, "Do you like him!?" Ugh she's gonna freak out.

"Okay maybe a little." I say smiling to myself.

"Oh my gosh! I knew it!!" She said jumping up and down like a little kid. I try to calm her down because now people are starting to stare as they pass by like something's wrong with her.

"Calm yourself Lily. Yeah I do like him, just a little, but I can't just trust or forgive him like that." I said

"I know I know." She responded.

We finally make our way to my car and get in. The ride home consisted of small talk and mainly just listening to music. I finally get to her house and drop her off. Then I realize I didn't get to ask if she knows about me sleeping over for a week or so.

"Hey did your mom tell you about me staying over at your house for a while?" I ask.

"Oh yeah I completely for got to ask you! This will definitely be fun!" She answered laughing a it.

"Hell yeah it will! I just need to go back to my house and get a few things to bring over here so I'll see you in a bit." I said.

She smiled widely and waved as she entered her house. I make my way back in my car and go home. When I arrive I go inside and run upstairs. I pack some clothes and take my backpack too since school will be starting in like maybe 2 or 3 days I think. I don't even know.

When I arrive back at her house I go upstairs with my bag of stuff. I knock and I hear a faint "come in". I go in and throw my stuff on her floor.

"So what now?" She asked.

"I don't know let's just watch tv or something." I answered.

She put in one of her episodes of 'Friends' she has all of the seasons because we used to watch this all the time when we were younger.

We watched for a couple hours until we both ended up falling asleep on her bed.