chapter 40

hey readers! vote and comment!!

and don't forget to check out "My Everything"!!! <3

•edited•

••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

We all piled in the car and drove to John's. I sat in the back with Cam. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. I scooted closer even though I was already in the middle seat next to him.

*skip car ride*

"Wake up!!" I heard someone scream.

"Woah." I said slowing down my breathing.

"Hey babe we're here." Cam said innocently.

"You ass." I said and got out. As I walk out I here 'ooooohs'. I smirk and start to walk towards John's.

"Bailee come on don't be mad." Cam said coming behind me.

I turn around and said, "Mad about what?" I winked and bit my lip.

"Damn." I hear Nash and Cam say. Lily comes up to me and starts laughing.

"That was awesome." She said laughing.

"I know right I thought it was pretty good." I said.

"You're not really mad are you?" She asked.

"Oh gosh no I just thought it'd be really funny." I laughed.

We walked in the entrance and got in line. Cameron came up to me and stopped right in front of me.

"Yes?" I said laughing. He pouted and puckered his lips.

"What?" I asked tilting my head.

He pouted even more and still puckered his lips. I laughed and kissed him.

"Come on. Let's pay now." I said grabbing Cam's hand and walking up the line.

"So we all getting cards to play games right?" Nash asked.

"Yup!" I said going up to the cashier. We got our cards and paid for our late lunch.

"Where should we sit?" I asked swinging Cam and I's hands back and forth.

"The Cabin Lodge one! It's nice in there." Lily said dragging Nash into the room. We chose the booth in the back and decided to get our food.

"Come on Cam!" I said getting up and holding my hand out for him. He put his arm around my waist and we walked out. We went to the buffet and I decided on pizza. I also grabbed some soup. I know weird mixture, but I love soup.

"Soup and pizza?" Cam asked getting chicken enchiladas.

"Yup dont judge." I said walking back.

He laughed and followed. We got in and sat back at the table. Nash and Lily came in too and we ate our food.

*One or two more rounds later*

"Games?" I asked.

"Games!" They all replied.

I laughed and waited for Cam to get up. He got up and bent down. I got on his back and we walked to the game area. Our wristbands gave the ability to go on 2 rides.

"Let's play that!" I said dragging Cam to basketball hoop game. I'm surprisingly not bad at basketball.

"Are you sure? Do you really want to lose babe?" Cam said swiping his card to play.

"Oh please." I said swiping my card.

There was 5 seconds left and I was ahead bye 6 points. I shot again and again and again and I won by 4 points.

"HA!" I said doing a little happy dance.

"Whatever. I let you win baby." He said kissing my cheek.

I smiled sarcastically and we walked to another game. It was Deal or No Deal.

"Okay I'll follow the 400 you follow the 200" I said going up to the screen while he sat at the chair. I followed and totally lost it when it started going super fast.

"Uhhhh choose 5." I said unsure. He laughed and chose it anyway.

"Choose 15." I said.

"You chose case number 15." The guy said. It was 7 tickets.

"Yes bitches!" I said.

Cam laughed at my seriousness of the game. I laughed too. Our last ones were 75 and 200. We lost 400 the first time we chose. The bank guy offered 176 tickets.

"Oh crap. Uhhh no deal." I said confidently.

We won the 200 tickets.