chapter 7

•edited•

•••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

I woke up feeling amazing. Cam is so much fun to be around and I think I'm falling for him.

I got up and took a shower. Once I got done drying myself, I did my makeup. Mascara and eyeliner. Not much. I then remembered I had Cam's jersey so I wore that and some regular skinny jeans and some leather boots.

I grabbed my shoulder bag and headed down stairs. Once again my parents are working. I sighed and grabbed an apple. Once I finished eating it I went on my phone as I began to leave for my car outside.

Cameron☺️: morning babe :) can you pick me up my car isn't working://

Babe. I like that.

Me: yeah no problem (;

I immediately got a response.

Cameron☺️: you're a life saver lol thanks and don't forget about my jersey!😘

He's cute.

I got in my car and drove to his house. It only took about 10 minutes. I parked in his driveway and got out. I knocked and he answered right away. He immediately pulled me inside. I was kinda confused.

He pulled me inside and shut the door. He stood in front of me; me leaning against the door.

"You look hot in my jersey." He said.

"Well thank you, but may I help you?" I said giggling.

"Yeah." He said.

"What can I do?" I said biting my lip.

He looked in my eyes and back at my lips. He started to lean in but I stopped him and said,

"OH right by driving you to school! Come on let's go!" I teased. I grabbed his arm opening the door and ran out laughing.

"Ugh you suck. I'm gonna get you back." He said pouting.

I laughed and got in the drivers seat while Cam went to the passenger side. He got in and immediately turned away from me. Awh how cute. He's mad 'cause I didn't kiss him.

"Awh some one disappointed?" I asked pouting sarcastically. He just breathed heavily.

Whatever.

We got to school and he just went inside.

*end of school*

Dang he must be serious. He hasn't talked to me all day. I waited by my car for Cam.

He came out and walked over to my car. Still not talking huh? Okay, now I hate this.

"Cam?" I asked while sitting in my car; him in the passenger seat.

"Well alrighty then." I said. I decided to just go to my house.

"Hey wait we passed my house." He finally said. This time I didn't talk.

"Bailee? Okay I'm sorry but seriously what're you doing?" I kept driving.

We arrived and I got out going in my house waiting for him to get in. Once he did I grabbed him and full on kissed him. It didn't take long for him to kiss back.
I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. We kept kissing and it turned out to be a heated make out session.

We ended up on the couch making the kiss deeper and deeper. I started to tug his shirt but he stopped.

"Hey." I groaned. He just giggled.

"What? I told you I would get you back. Besides I have to get ready for my game." He said smirking.

"I hate you sometimes." I said turning around crossing my arms. I felt his arms wrap around my stomach.

"Awh don't be mad baby." He said. I'm still gonna act mad though.

"I know how I can get you to talk." He said. I'd like to see him try.

He started to kiss my neck. He gave little kisses and then started to suck on my sweet spot. Damn, this turns me on. Don't stop. Wait no, stop.

"Okay okay just go get ready." I say pushing him off of me.

He laughed and went to the guest bathroom in the house.