chapter 47

•edited•

•Bailee's POV•

"Can we talk in private Cam?" I said nervously.

"Yeah I think that'd be good." He said going to my room. I closed the door and turned to him.

"Are you?" Cam asked.

"Maybe. I don't know. We didn't use a condom Cam." I said looking down.

"Sh*t." He mumbled.

"I get if you don't want me anymore." I said crying now.

"Hey, hey, hey. Of course I still want to be with you Bailee. I'll never leave you. I love you so much. This is just us going a little ahead in life. I'll love you and that little baby developing in you." He smiled hugging me tightly.

"You know I love you right?" I said looking up at him.

"I know. I love you more than anything and everything in this universe." He said kissing my forehead.

"Stop being cheesy." I laughed.

"Hey! I have an idea!" I said suddenly and excitedly.

"Hey! What is it!" He mocked. I hit his chest and laughed.

"Let's go see my new house." I said.

"Oh okay you'll have to direct me where to go though." He said.

"I will. Don't worry." I said pecking his lips and going to change into decent clothes.(Picture above)

I seriously love elephants. I still have the stuffed elephant from when Cam and I actually got closer.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." Cam smiled as I came out from the bathroom.

"You look absolutely handsome." I said going on my tippy toes to kiss him.

He was wearing a navy blue sweatshirt with khakis, black vans, and his hair was in its cute quiff.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Sí mi novio." I giggled holding his hand in mine.

We walked downstairs to see Hayes, Sky, Nash, and Lily watching America's Got Talent.

"Hey so we're going to go see the new house Bailee's parents bought here. Anyone wanna join?" Cam asked as I wrapped my arms around his stomach.

"Nah we're good here." Nash said. We nodded and headed to Cam's car. We got in and I guided him to the new house. I then got a text from my mom.

Mama💋: hey hun! the box just got shipped to the house and I need you to make sure it got there safely please. Uncle Tyler picked it up and dropped it off at our house.

Me: hey mom! Cam and I were just on our way to the house so I'll be sure to check love you❤️

Mama💋: love you too baby can't wait to see you again! and PS the key's under the door-mat so you can get in

I smiled and we parked in the driveway. Our neighborhood was gated and I surprisingly got the code. My mom texted me it.

"Let's go?" Cam asked.

"Yup." I said.