chapter 4

edited

••••••••••••••••••••

*skip to like the 2nd week of school*

•Bailee's POV•

School has been going by faster than I thought it would. I have 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 7th period with Lily, Nash and of course Cameron. We've gotten closer, but I'm starting to play hard to get just to be sure he really feels something for me.

It was finally last period and it's Wednesday. I'm just wanting to go home and relax. The bell rings and I wait for Lily out side her last period. She finally comes out and we walk out together.

"So what're you going to do later on today?" She asked.

"Probably sleep, eat and watch tv. The usual." I answered.

"Ugh you're lame." She said rolling her eyes.

"Well what're you doing then huh?" I asked.

"I don't know yet." She said. I just laugh to myself.

*about 30 minutes later*

•Lily's POV•

When I get home I immediately feed Bell and go up to my room. I lie down and sigh of relief that I'm home. It was seriously a long day. I get up and get my phone from my bag and decide to call Nash. He answered after the second ring.

N: hey baby what's up?

L: uh nothing much but what're you doing today?

N: well Cam and I have practice today wanna come? Plus after we're planning to go out with the team to like a pizza place or something.

L: Ohhh sounds fun! so can you pick me up so I can go with you guys?

N: yeah sure see you in a bit. love you

L: love you too

*end of convo*

I decided to get ready since he doesn't live too far away from me. I redid my makeup and put on some skinny jeans with one of Nash's sweaters he let me have. Then Nash came about 15 minutes later.

I walked downstairs then walked outside and locked the door of my house. My parents went to some party at their work. I then walked to Nash's car and got inside.

"Hey babe." I said as I kissed his cheek. "Hey Cam." I said as I slapped his cheek lightly. Both of them just laughed at my action.

We finally got to the school and headed over to the football field. Nash grabbed his bag and grabbed my hand. We interlocked our fingers and started to walk. I always loved holding his hand in mine. As we parted I went to the bleachers and him and Cam went to the gym lockers to get ready. I knew this was going to be a while so I decided to text Bailee.

•Bailee's POV•

As I was about to finish my early dinner I made for myself (because my parents were working, again.) Lily texted me.

L: so are you still being lame and watching tv or something?

Me: uhhh yeah why?

L: wanna hang out with the me, Nash, Cam and the football team?

She's with the football team? Oh wait they have practice today.

Me: yeah sure let me get ready and I'll meet you there.

L: kay oh and after we're going out with some of the football guys to get pizza or something.

Me: oh okay sounds good see you in a bit.

After that I just locked my phone and got ready. I wanted to dress nice, well nicer than I usually dress, 'cause I mean come on they're football guys. They're hot. I decided to wear my light-washed high waisted skinny jeans a tan strapless fitted crop top and a tribal print cardigans hat went past me knees in the back. I looked pretty good if I do say so my self.

I got in my car and headed to the school. I parked by Nash's car. I got out and met Lily by the gate to the football field.

"Hey, woah what's up the outfit?!" She asked shocked. I laughed a little to myself.

"Hellloo? It's football practice, football, guys playing football. I have to look somewhat decent." I said.

She laughed and we made our way over to the bleachers. We sat down and chatted here and there I was mostly on my phone on twitter and that shtuff. Lily was basically doing the same. Nash and Cameron would occasionally look over and wave. Then some other guys would look and wink at me. I would just blush and smile back. They would never do that to Lily 'cause they know she's Nash's.

When they finally finished practice after about 3 hours. It actually went by pretty fast. Lily and I made our way to the field to greet the guys. I went to one of the football players, Ryan, he was one of my other best friends but we really didn't talk much after last year. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. Damn he's gotten hotter.

"Oh hey Bails!" He said as he hugged me. I of course hugged him back.

"Hey Ryan how've you been?" I asked.

"I've been pretty well. how about you? you look amazing by the way." He said smiling.