Chapter 24

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

After I explained everything to them, they were lost in their thoughts.

"Don't worry, Lucy. We respect your decision and I promise I'll try my best to not make you feel uncomfortable." Erza said. Natsu and Gray both nodded.

"Thanks you guys!!"

"See, Lu-chan? There was nothing you had to worry about!!" Levy-chan said.

"Now, why were you being chased? And, who was chasing you?" Erza said in a calm, yet scary, voice.

"Umm...well....me and Levy wanted to hang out for awhile before we told anyone about our situation, so we went to Sabertooth...."

"Why would you want to go to Sabertooth? Did they take something from you?" -Erza

"No, but we were bored and we decided to go to Sabertooth to pull some pranks on them...." -Levy

"WHAT?!!! AND YOU DIDN'T BRING US?!!" They shouted in unison. I'm surprised that Erza wanted to come along.....

"I haven't hanged round Levy for awhile so I thought it would be fun to pull pranks on people, just the two of us. Besides, its nothing new to me and Levy, except this time, their faces were priceless!!"

"Alright...but you have to invite us next time!!" Erza said.

"I don't see why not? Just make sure you don't murder anyone, Erza!!"

"I made no promises!!" Erza shouted as she ran off.

"Hey, Lucy!! Can we talk in private?" I turned around and saw....

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

....Gray. I nodded and walked outside with him.

"Whats up, Gray?"

"This is an important question.....do you like anyone? Also, if you went on a date with someone, how would you want it to be like?" I thought of Natsu and I began blushing....

"Can we talk about this later? When no one else is around?" I don't want Natsu to hear anything else from this conversation.....for all I know, he could already be listening to us right now....

"Alright, we'll talk later! I'm gonna go back home and sleep the whole day...." Gray said as he walked away. I went back inside and saw Natsu sleeping on the couch, while Levy, Juvia, and Wendy fell asleep on the floor. I looked at the time and saw that it's already 3 in the morning....

I grabbed my extra blankets, pillows, and yoga mats. I have no idea why I have yoga mats, but whatever. I carefully place the girls on the yoga mats, put this heads on the pillows, and covered them with the blankets. I walked over to Natsu and covered him with the last extra blanket I had.

"Finally! I'm gonna go to sleep now!!" I said to myself. I changed in my pajamas and went to sleep.....

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

After Lucy left with Gray, I asked Levy if she knew what Lucy would call the 'perfect' date.

"Wh-OMG!! ARE YOU GONNA-" I quickly covered her mouth.

"So what if I am? Is there something wro-wait! DOES SHE LIKE SOMEONE ELSE?!!!" Levy began to laugh.

"She doesn't like anyone" I began to get disappointed.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yeah, she doesn't like anyone who's name isn't Natsu and has pink hair"

"DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!" She laughed, then yawned.

"I'm just gonna sleep now, if you need more advice, ask Juvia or even Wendy" She laid down next to them and went to sleep, while I slept on the couch. If nothing happens tomorrow then I'll finally be able to ask her out.... Eventually, I fell asleep....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Hey guys!! I'm sorry for the short chapter and for any mistakes made!!! I also want to thank you guys so much for getting this book to 2.34K reads!! Until next time....

♈Bye♈