Chapter 12

I know I said that I'll upload next week but I'm bored so....yeah....now to the story....

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

I left the guild so I could visit Luce and see if I could sleep on her bed. Her bed is so comfy. I'll have to ask her if she'll let me take her bed.....or I could take it to my house without her knowing....hehehe. Once I reached Luce's house, I climbed to her window, and saw that she was sleeping. I tried to open the window but it was locked. Why?! Why did you do this to me Luce?! I tried to open the window again but it was shut tight. I saw something move in her house and I noticed Luce's parents..... Now I see why she closed it....

"Natsu? What are you doing?" I turned around and saw Happy right next to me.

"I wanted to sleep on Luce's bed but she locked the window." I said with a pouting face. I looked back at Luce and she woke up.

"Happy, I think we should hide...Luce's awake." Happy nodded and we hid in a nearby ally.

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

When I woke up, I noticed it was still dark outside. I saw my parents still asleep on the floor. I told them to sleep on the bed but they refused. I noticed that they were shivering so I grabbed my blanket and put it over them, when I put it over them, they stopped shivering. I wrote a note telling them that I went for a walk so they wouldn't worry. I got ready, grabbed my keys, and walked outside.

"Follow the glowing path...." I looked around but no one was around. Who said that? I know I heard something....

"Follow the glowing path that only you can see....you have to help them. Save them before it's too late...." I looked around but no one was around. I started freaking out but began to wonder what the voice meant by saving them. I began to see a bright glow coming from the ground and it headed towards the forest. I began to run as fast as I could to reach the place.

~Time Skip-The forest~

I ran deeper into the forest. I could tell I was close to my destination because I heard people screaming, crying, and laughing. I began to see where the voices were coming from and what I saw was the worst sight....

"No....."I whispered to myself. I saw people tied to wooden poles, people wearing masks whipping the innocent people, children on the ground bleeding and were covered in bruises....

"No!! Please leave my daughter alone!!" Yelled a woman with short brown hair. She was tied up and I saw someone with a mask holding a girl. He held a knife to her neck.

"Leave these people alone!!!" I shouted. They dropped the knife and faced me..

"Everyone!! Attack her!!" People wearing masks were coming out of the forest and the building that was near. I quickly chanted the charm spell so the people who aren't wearing masks couldn't get hurt.

"Celestial dragon roar!!" I shouted as my roar hit them. I began to use my hand to hand combating skills. Once I made sure they were all wiped out, I began to free everyone. I untied the people on the poles, healed their wounds, and also heal the children's wounds. I told them to stay where they were while I checked the building that was nearby. They nodded and I put a shield around them, just in case. I think the building was worse than what I saw outside. The walls were covered in so much blood that I felt like I was gonna puke. There was a lot of bloody hand prints but the strange part is that they were all the same size. I walked deeper into the building and saw a girl, younger than 15, chained up with stab wounds all over her body.

"Hold on! Your gonna be alright." I said as I took off the chains. She still hasn't opened her eyes and I began to get worried. I carried her and began to walk out if the building. When I got outside I saw someone that I least expected to be here.

"Natsu?" He turned around and faced me. I sighed and gently put the girls body down and began to heal her. I heard gasps from the people when they saw the girl and the kids began to cry.

"What happened to her?!" Natsu asked as he looked at all the wounds she had.

"She's the girl...." I looked up and saw a boy looking at her with tears in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"She was the girl who helped us. She was also captured like all of us but every time the people in the masks would try to hurt us, she would take the hit. They eventually began to torcher her as punishment when we do something wrong. Her name is Kathy and shes 12 years old. I don't know how she survived because she was losing a lot of blood when they stabbed her. It's been happening to her since she turned 10.....on her birthday...." I was shocked just as much as Natsu. She's lost a lot of blood since she was 10 and what makes it worse is that it was on her birthday. She put her own life at risk just to protect people she probably never knew.

"Please....you have to help her...." A woman with red hair said with tears on her eyes. I nodded and began to heal her again. I was about to lose hope because I've been healing her for 3 hours until....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story!! I'm sorry its a short chapter but at least it's something. Until next time....

Bye