Chapter 13

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

I was running out of magic energy the more I tried to heal her. Three hours have passed and she still hasn't woken up. I began to get worried because she was barley breathing and she wasn't moving. I was about to lose hope until she started coughing.

"What happened?" Kathy said as she kept on coughing up blood.

"Don't worry. I came here to help and you need to rest...." I told her and she began to smile.

"So....someone finally decides to help...thank you...." Kathy said before she fainted. I was confused but I could ask her when she feels better. Everyone, except for Natsu and Happy, left for a new start. I guess this girl didn't have any parents....

"Hey, Luce!! What are we gonna do with her?" Natsu asked as he pointed to Kathy. I began to think until I came up with an idea.

"I'll take her to my apartment so she can rest." I began to walk back to my house. I was really tired and I spent my whole night fighting and healing. It was worse since I hardly had any magic energy left but I still managed to make it. Natsu would offer to carry her sometimes but I shook my head and kept on carrying her.

~Time Skip-Lucy's apartment~

I walked into my apartment with Natsu still behind me and I was surprised that he wasn't tired. When I entered my bedroom, I saw a note.

Dear Daughter,

Me and your father have left to look for a job. We will be back in a couple of hours. I hope you stay safe.

~Your Mother and Father

I put the note aside and put Kathy on my bed. I covered her body with a blanket, grabbed a pillow and a blanket for myself, put it on the floor, and went to sleep.....

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

I watched as Luce drifted off to sleep. I guess she was tired from that.

"Hey, Natsu? I think we should leave them alone. They do have to go to sleep...." Happy said.

"Your right, Happy. Lets go back to the guild"

"Aren't you sleepy?" I shook my head and went to the guild. Happy stayed behind with Luce so he could sleep.

~Time Skip-the guild~

I opened the doors to the guild and was welcomed with.....a chair hitting my face.

"Who threw that?! Was it you Popsicle head?!"

"What did you say, Flamebrain?!"

"You heard me Stripper!!" I was about to beat that idiot until someone smashed our heads together.

"What did I say about fighting in the guild?!" I looked up and saw her. The demon!!

"We weren't fighting!! Right, Natsu?" I quickly nodded my head and Erza left to eat her strawberry cake....I feel like she should just marry that damn strawberry cake already....

"Hey.....Natsu...." Zeref said as he was walking towards me.

"Hey, Zeref. How are you?" I askes him and he looked disappointed.....

"Can we....talk...." He asked me while looking at the door. I guess that means talking in private....or he wanted to get out of here?

"Sure..." I said as I followed him outside. Is this about the whole brother thing? Should I just tell him I was eavesdropping on him and Luce? Or will that make me sound like a creep? Hmmm.......

"Natsu....I wanted to tell you back at the battlefield but I was afraid that you still didn't have your memories back.....I tried everything but nothing worked...." He began to cry and he fell on his knees. What am I supposed to do?! I'm not that good at making others feel better except for the people at the guild....wait....did he already join the guild?

"Zeref....it's okay. I found out when I followed Luce to the forest and I overheard your conversation. I may have lost my memories of you but now that I know the truth....I'll always remember you as my brother." I smiled at him and he hugged me.

"I missed you so much....brother." I patted Zeref's shoulder, still keeping my smile on. After that we began to talk about everything thats happened since we both went on different paths. By the time we already explained everything to each other, we were at the guild.

"I'll see you later, Zeref. I need to check up on Luce and the other girl...Kathy was her name....I think..." Zeref laughed and went inside the guild. I began to walking to Luce's apartment. Maybe I should finally confess to Luce....but how?

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

By the time I woke up I began to freak out. I didn't see Kathy on the bed anymore....

"Kathy?! Where are you?!" I was about to get up until she answered me.

"I'm in the kitchen!! At least breakfast is ready!!" She shouted. I signed in relief and went to the kitchen. She made pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

"Thanks, Kathy. Just please don't scare me like that again..." She laughed and then nodded. I smiled at her, we were about to eat until I heard a crash in my bedroom.

"Are they back?!" Kathy shouted as she hid under the table. I went up to my bedroom and saw my window broken....

"Natsu!! Are you serious!! You broke my window!!" I shouted at Natsu. He was laying down on my bed.....again.....

"You kept it shut during the night!! You made me suffer!!" Natsu shouted.

"Natsu...you have your own bed at your house. You scared Kathy because she thought that they were back." I explained to Natsu. I expected him to say sorry but he didn't say it....

"I smell food!!!" Natsu shouted as he rushed to the kitchen.

"Natsu!! Wait!!" I went after him. I saw him eating my food....I should have known he would always go after food....

"Natsu! You can't just come in here like its your house!!" Natsu mumbled something that I couldn't really make out. Kathy ran over to me and hid behind me.

"Who is he?" I explained everything to her and she relaxed.

"Lucy....thank you for helping us back there. I don't think I would've lasted any longer in there....but....I have to go now. I hope I'll see you one day...." Kathy said as she began to walk away. I grabbed her before she left.

"You could stay here and join Fairy Tail. You don't have to leave and I don't mind company." I told her but she shook her head.

"If you don't mind any company, why do you always kick me out?!" Natsu asked while pouting.

"Because you have your own house and your own bed." I waited until Kathy answered my question but she took her hand out of my grip and ran away.

"Wait!! Your not fully healed and you could get injured!!" She just kept on running, while me and Natsu chased her into the forest. The next thing we knew....there was an explosion. Great! I can't go a single day without getting into a fight, battle, or explosion!! I began to run faster so I could figure out what caused it and if Kathy was alright.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Hey guys! Thats for reading this chapter!! I'm sorry if there are any spelling errors!! What did you guys think? Until next time....

♈BYE♈