Chapter 20

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

After I explained to Levy everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, she was shocked and worried.

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright with the body thingy? What if something goes wrong and your real body got injured?! You could die!!" Levy-chan shouts as she starts listing all of the things that could go wrong. I just smiled at her. After she was finished, we started to play the board games that we had.

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

Come on, Luce....Where are you? I said to myself. I was sitting at the bar deciding whether or not I should confess...........

"What's wrong, Natsu? Is it about Lucy?" Mira asked me. I just nodded my head.

"Mira, I need your opinion on something....." I looked at her and she looked confused.

"Sure! What is it?" She asked.

"Do you think....Luce likes me?"

"Of course she does! She's your-- wait. You LOVE her, don't you." I nodded slowly, feeling embarrassed.

"She has been talking to me about a guy she likes, but she never mentioned his name or described him....it's possible that it could be you." Mira said. I was about to say something but Mira stopped me.

"If you find her, my question is, will you confess to her? You could but will you?"

"I......I'm not sure....." Was all I could say......

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

After playing board games, we started asking questions about each other, whether it was personal or not.

"Sooo.....Lu-chan, I may or may not have overheard you talking with Mira about a boy. Who were you talking about?" Levy said as she was trying to get me to answer.

"Not until you tell me who you like!" I blurted out, embarrassed that she heard me talking to Mira about him. When I told Levy-chan that, she started blushing.

"You promise?" She asked.

"I promise"

"I-Its....Gajeel....." She turned as red as Erza's hair.

"I knew it!! Mira's gonna be happy when she hears this!!!" I shouted.

"Lu-chan!! Please don't tell her!! And you still have to tell me who you like!!" Levy shouted.

"Fine!! Just calm down. IlikeNatsu!!" I said it as fast as I could. It took Levy a few seconds to realize what I said.

"You like Natsu!!! How come you haven't confessed to him yet?! Its obvious that he likes you back!! Now I'm starting to feel like you're just as dense as he is when it comes to love." Levy shook her head in disappointment.

"Hey!! What about you?! Gajeel is always by YOUR side too and don't think I don't see him getting jealous when you're around Jet and Droy!!" I shouted back.

That was basically what we argued about until we went to sleep.......

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Hey guys!! I'm sorry for the short chapter and for any mistakes. I want to thank you all for making this book up to 1.2K reads and 18 votes!! I also won't be updating for a while cuz something's wrong with the internet. Until next time.....

Bye