Chapter 22

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

I began to get nervous as I stared at the guild. Maybe I should just go back to the underground cave.....

"Come on, Lu-chan! I'm sure they'll understand everything once you explained it to them. If you ever feel pressured then......umm....You have my permission to run away!!" Levy-chan said. I sighed and agreed to it. At least I get to run away if it gets uncomfortable........I opened the doors and walked into the guild as quietly as possible. I was almost to the Master's office because I wanted him to be the first one to know, but a certain idiot just had to scream my name.....

"Luce?!!!" The moment pinky shouted my name, many people came rushing towards me. I managed to get away and I went into master's door.

"Lucy!! Are you alright, my child?!!" Master Makarov asked when I locked the door. I put up a silent barrier around us so no one could listen *cough* dragon-slayers *cough* to what we're talking about.

"Master, there's something I think you should know.....Its about the incident that happened before."

"The one that Natsu told me about? When you died but a girl....ummm....I think her name was Kathy? Was able to help?"

"Yeah, about that incident....She may have brought me back to life, but it came with a consequence.....At times, I'll have these out-of-body experiences that I won't be able to control."

"Can you please explain a little more about this out-of-body experience?"

"Its when your spirit and soul come out of your body for at least 7 minutes. After those 7 minutes, you can either return to your body or still stay out of it. If you don't know how to control it, then it will happen at random times, whether or not you're in a battle."

"Are you sure you're going to be alright, my child? What if something were to happen to you?"

"I'll be fine, Master! Don't worry!! Just do me a favor and....don't tell anyone. I want to tell them myself." He nodded and with that, I left him in his office. As I was walking down the stairs everyone started asking me questions.

"LUCY!! YOU'VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!!!" Erza shouted. Everyone near me were already gone by the time Erza said my name. I could see Levy walking away. I think she knows I'll take up her offer and tell them some other day.

"You know what, Levy?!! I think I'll take that offer now!!!" I couldn't tell them at the moment. Maybe tomorrow when they calm down because, at this rate, they'll never give me my personal space.....

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Gray shouted. I looked at the door and saw that Levy was getting ready to leave. I nodded my head, when she took off, I looked at everyone, and than I ran. I caught up with Levy and we both ran away, covering our scent. I looked back and saw our teams running after us. We both laughed, but still ran until we lost them.

"I hate to admit it, but...that was fun!!" Levy said as she sat down. Instead of going to our underground home, we decided to stay outside for awhile, so we came to the waterfall.

"I know! I also changed my mind about everything, Levy."

"What do you mean, Lu-chan?"

"I'm heading back tomorrow to tell them, no matter what. If they won't leave me alone and give me my personal space, then I'll fine a way to come over here." Levy-chan nodded and we made our way back to our underground home.

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

"Erza!!! Why did you do that?!! I was finally gonna confess to her but you just had to scare her away!!!!" I shouted at Erza. I don't care if she could kill me or knock me out with just one hit. I finally had the courage to ask my Luce out or at least confess my feelings for Luce, but everything just had to go wrong.....I wonder if she'll come back tomorrow?

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry for the late update and for any mistakes!! I wanna say thank you to everyone for getting this book 1.35K reads!!! Until next time......

Bye♈