Chapter 6

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

When it was morning we began to pack up to continue walking away from near by towns. We can't risk anyone getting hurt or dying.

"Are you ready Lucy?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, I just finished packing my stuff. Let's go!" I said. I looked back at Magnolia one last time and I noticed something in the distance....Natsu?!

"Oh...no....Mia! Hurry!! They're coming!!" I shouted, she looked over at Natsu and she began to run. I followed her....'I'm sorry....everyone....' I said through telepathy so Natsu, Erza, and Gray could hear me....

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

No...please...I can't let Luce get hurt!! Me, Erza, and Stripper were running as fast as we could go so we could try and reach them. I saw Luce and Mia in the distance.

"I see them!! Hurry! They barely finished packing!!" I shouted and we ran faster. Luce and I met eyes and I saw her eyes full of panick. She shouted something then disappeared.

"NO!!! LUCE!!!" I shouted after her.
'I'm sorry....everyone....' It was Luce's voice. I could tell the others heard because they began to cry. We finally reached the end of Magnolia. I tried to go into the forest but there was some kind of shield.

"The magic council is starting to get on my nerves!!" Erza shouted as she tried to break the shield.

"You'll never break the shield. Only if you have permission from the council and the girls, then you'll be able to pass." We all turned around and saw the magic council leader there.

"Please!! Our friends are in danger!!" Gray shouted at him.

"We can not disobey orders from them!! Especially when it involves those demons, Zeref and Acnologia!!" He shouted in anger.

"Is there at least another way to get through?!" Erza shouted in frustration.

"Actually...there is. If you answer only one question about her then we'll let you through. You could take as long as you want." He said smirking.

"What's the question?!" I shouted in frustration.

"What happened to Lucy when you were in Tartarous? Who did she lose?" That's the question? Wait....she lost someone?! Again?! Wow....Luce already lost so many people. Maybe that's why she quit the guild....

"Easy. Lucy fought Jackal, one of the nine demon gates, and Mardgeer which broke the spell." Erza quickly answered.

"Correct, but who did she lose?" He said and he knew we don't know the answer.

"She didn't lose anyone." Gray answered.

"Wrong. She told us everything and she even told us that she lost someone very special to her. Someone she loved. Until you all figured it out I'll return. Goodbye for now" He said as he began to disappear.

"Come on! Lets see if we could find something in her apartment." Erza said as she began to walk to Luce's apartment. I looked back at the forest one last time, then I began to follow Erza....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Thanks for reading! Sorry for such a short chapter! Until next time...

♈Bye♈