Chapter 8

-Mia's P.O.V.-

Lucy began to shout at the top of her lungs, begging me to stop. But I can't....I have to do the spell now....

"I'm sorry Lucy.....but it's the only way..." I looked at Zeref, Acnologia, and the demons and began to walk towards them.....

🌟 Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

I watched as she approached the army and I could tell that she was ready to cast the spell...

"MIA!! PLEASE!!! DON'T DO THIS!!!" I kept on shouting and shouting. I tried to break the shield but I couldn't....I couldn't break it....I felt tears run down my face, I made sure that they couldn't see me.....

"L-Luce? What's wrong? What happened?" Natsu asked as he got up from the ground. He began to walk towards me but I moved farther away. I don't want anyone seeing me like this...

"Lucy? Why are you crying?! Was it my fault?!" Gray asked when he finally woke up. I giggled a little.

"N-No. It's just--I have to break this shield before she does the spell...." I kept on hitting the shield with different types of magic, dragon-slayer magic, demon magic, angel magic, fire magic...even god magic, but it didn't break.

"What spell? Why are you afraid of the spell that she is about to do?" Erza asked....I guess I have to tell them...

"Ever since the Tartarous incident, I lost Aquarius....I hurt myself because I knew there was another way out of that situation to save you and everyone else...but...I ended up breaking Aquarius' key. It was harder for me because the guild was gone, members leaving their seperate ways, and especially when you left Natsu....I needed you to help me through that time....I lost so many people in the past and losing someone who was like a second mother to me, hurt me more than anything. She was also my first friend...The magic council has been helping me out by trying to see how we could get Aquarius back. They figured it out and during the meeting, Mia also came. They said that we had to cast a spell where a light wizard and a dark wizard are sacrificed...this will bring back Aquarius' key..." I saw that they were shocked, but they had sympathy in their eyes....I don't want them feeling sympathy for me...

"Please....help me break this down...I don't want to lose my only sister..." They nodded at we blasted as much magic as needed to try and break it. On our last try it finally broke...I didn't waste a second and I began to run toward Mia. She was casting the spell but it was...different...It's not the one that the council told us. I was about to reach her until she began to glow. I looked at Zeref and his darkness was put on Acnologia. When that happened all the demons disappeared. I hear someone scream in pain, I looked back and it was Natsu.

"Natsu!! Whats wrong?!" I asked him but he began to cough up blood. I looked back at Mia, Zeref was on the floor and Acnologia had a dark glow surrounding him. My eyes widened when I realized that she was almost done with the spell.

"MIA!! PLEASE!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!" I used a healing spell that will slow down the blood. I ran to her but they began to fly in the air. I grew my angel wings and flew towards them....but.....

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

I was too late....they disappeared... right in front of my eyes. I landed on the ground crying...

"Why? Why?! Why do I have to be so weak when it comes to protecting people?!" I repeatedly punched the ground. I looked up and saw 10 glowing orbs? They landed on the ground but something was off.

"Luce? What are these orbs?" Natsu asked as he came from behind me.

"I--" I was cut off when they exploded. When all the dust cleared, my eyes widened when I saw.....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Hello everyone. Thank you for reading this and I'm sorry for a short chapter. Until next time.

♈Bye♈