Chapter 21

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

I woke up before Levy did so I started to cook breakfast for both of us. I began to think about what Levy told me last night....

~Flashback~

"Lu-chan, you know you can't hide forever. You have to tell everyone about this secret.....What if you stay here for a week and they start to worry? They'll think something happened to you and knowing Natsu, he might start burning down the cities just to find you."

"I know Levy, but what if....what if I do tell them? Then what? What if they keep on watching me? You know I hate it when I get treated like a baby....." I sighed and rolled the dice since we were playing monopoly. Yeah, it ruins friendships many times, but me and Levy just throw a pie at the loser for fun.

"I know you hate it, but if you tell them, then maybe they'll understand? Just think about it, okay?" I agreed. We kept on playing until one of us won. Levy ended up winning but we didn't have anymore pies left....

~Flashback over~

"Levy!! Wake up!! Breakfast is ready!!!" I waited until she came but she didn't. I waited for a few minutes until I started to get worried.

"Levy? Are you okay?" I didn't hear a response. I walked to where I last saw her and the next thing I knew.....a pie was thrown to my face......

"Hahaha!!! Look at yourself Lu-chan!! That was hilarious!!!" Levy fell to the floor from laughing too much.

"What was that for?!!" I shouted at her. Then I remembered that we ran out of pies yesterday and she won the final round....

"Whatever.....anyways, breakfast is ready." Levy headed to the table, while I headed to the bathroom to wash it off. Should I tell everyone? Should I go back now? What if they'll think I'm weak because I can't control it? Nah, they wouldn't do that, would they?

"So, are we going back to the guild to tell them or are we just gonna stay here?" Levy asked when I got back. I looked at her with a confused look.

"We?" She gave me the 'are you serious?' Look.

"Yes, we. I'm not leaving you all alone here! What kind of best friend would I be if I left you all alone? So are we gonna go?"

"I think you're right, Levy-chan, I wanna tell them the truth"

"Then lets go!!" Once we finished eating, we left the house, and ran all the way to Fairy Tail....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Hey guys!! I'm sorry for the really short chapter and for any mistakes. I wanna thank everyone for getting this book to 1.3K reads!!! Until next time.....

Bye