Chapter 10

😊Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update again. Enjoy reading the chapter😊...

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

"Well..." I didn't say anything else after that. I looked at the ground and my bangs covered my eyes.

"Lucy? Are you sure your alright? Did something happen?" My father asked. I shook my head and looked up at them.

"Nevermind....It's nothing" I said with a fake smile plastered on my face. My parents didn't notice so they just kept walking.

~Time Skip-Lucy's apartment~

Me and my parents arrived at my apartment. Everyone else decided to stay at the guild and celebrate, but I didn't feel like celebrating anything at all. Sure, I'm happy that my parents are back but...why? Why didn't they tell me that I had a sister? Why did they keep it as a secret?

"Lucy...please tell us what's wrong. I know you have something on your mind so just ask." My mom said.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me that I had a sister? Why did you keep it a secret from me?"

"I'm sorry Lucy....We did it to protect you. They said that if you got your memories back....then... they would come after you and kill you immediately. I couldn't risk losing you too...." My mom said as a tear escaped her eye. Father just looked at the ground.

"What happened to her?" My dad suddenly asked. I looked down at the ground...a flashback from her sacrifice replayed in my mind. I felt tears stream down my face the more I think about her.

"She....She died when she defeated Acnologia, revied a couple of people important to us, and destroyed the curse Zeref and First Master, Mavis, had...." I felt so weak because I couldn't do anything to try and stop her from dying....Why did you do it sis? Was it really necessary for you to just....die? Die right before my own eyed?  Did you ever think about how it would affect us? Whats the point of having magic if you can't protect the people you love?

"I have to leave right now. I need to meet up with someone. I'll be back before it gets too dark." I said to them and then headed towards the direction that Zeref left in. As I was walking to the forst, I passed by the guild and I could hear them talk about what happened back at the forest. The moment I hear Mia's name I began to run. Many people told me to just get over a death....that they're in a better place...but I can't. I care about everyone and when someone dies...especially someone who I love dies....I just can't seem to let it go. I kept on running to the forest as tears stream down my face. Once I reached the forest, I began to use my nose to pick up Zeref's scent.

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

I was in the guild partying with everyone. Luce said that she wanted to go to her apartment with her parents so we gave her some time. During the party Laki asked us a question we didn't really like...

"What happened when you were battling? And where's Lucy and Mia?" Laki asked us. The guild got quiet and we told them everything that happened. I heard something outside so I decided to check it out.

"Luce?" When I got outside, I saw Luce running away and it looked like she was crying?! Why is she crying?! I did the only thing left to do.....I ran after her. I think I'm getting smarter as the days pass.......or am I?

"Yo! Flamebrain! What are you doing?! The party is still going!" Gray shouted. I just kept on running.

"I'll be back, Ice princess!" I shouted back and kept on running after Luce. It looked like she was heading to...the forest?

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

I kept on running around the forest until I reached a cliff. At the end of the cliff, I saw Zeref staring at Magnolia.

"Zeref-" I didn't get to finish because he began to shout.

"Please don't hurt me!!" He shouted and covered his head.

"Zeref its me, Lucy" He looked up and smiled. He looked relieved to see me. I walked towards him and sat down with him.

"What happened Zeref? You were crying when you saw Natsu and you just ran away. Why?" I asked him and he looked at Magnolia again.

"Well..."

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

I followed Luce and saw her sitting at the edge of the cliff with Zeref.

"That should be me with my Luce" I began to turn red when I realized what I said. Did I just say the out loud?! Yeah I love Luce but I doubt she will ever love an idiot like me...I began to listen to what they were saying.

"Well....its because Natsu is actually my....brother...I know no one would believe me but its the truth! I don't know how but its like Natsu's memories with me have been erased..." I was shocked at what he just said. I looked at Luce and her eyed were wide.

"What do you mean? How is he your brother?" Luce asked him.

"When our real parents disappeared, Natsu ran off. He was 3 or 4 years old when he ran off and I was 6 years old at the time. As time passed...I heard that he died in an attack. I couldn't risk losing him too so...I turned him into a demon...It was the only way to keep him alive. That's why he felt pain when all the demons were disappearing. I thought I was going to lose him since the demon inside of him was what kept him alive but I saw that she put a red light in him. I'm guessing that's why he's still alive. I couldn't go near him anymore because when I casted the spell, someone put a curse on me. Also, when I casted that spell, it sent him into the future. I had to stay away from him, but I could see why he forgot about me....Its been years since that happened so I guess he would've forgotten about me..." When he finished I felt tears escape my eyes.

"H-He's my....brother?" I whispered to myself. I saw Luce crying and she hugged him. Zeref began to cry in Luce's arms. I began to walk away. Maybe I'll talk to Zeref tomorrow....And maybe finally confess to Luce tomorrow as well....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Thank you so much for reading the chapter and I'm sorry it took so long to update. I've been really busy and I have another exam on Monday...Until next time....

♈BYE♈