Chapter 11

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

I began to cry when Zeref told me everything that happened and I hugged him. He accepted it and hugged back. I feel so bad for him, going through all of that, watching his own brother who doesn't even remember him. After a while I broke the hug and looked at him.

"Hey, how about you come to the guild to get your guild mark? If you join the guild then you'll be able to see your brother everyday." I said in a cheerful tone. His eyes widened when I asked him to join the guild.

"R-Really?! You would actually let me join?!" He asked as his eyes widened even more, if thats even possible....

"Of course! Fairy Tail lets anyone join the guild!" I said as I smiled and held out my hand for him to take.

~Zeref's P.O.V.~

I was shocked when Lucy told me that Fairy Tail would accept anyone but.....what if I only bring trouble for them? She held out her hand for me to take. I began to think if whether or not to join the guild....after a few minutes I accepted Lucy's offer.

"I guess I'll be joining Fairy Tail after all!" I said in a cheerful voice. It felt good to finally be able to be happy and actually smile without others getting hurt. Lucy grabbed my hand and began to run.

"Great! Lets go!" She shouted as we ran to the guild. I finally get to see my brother. As long as I know he's safe then I could care less if he even remembers me or not.

~Time Skip-The Guild~

"Haha! I won!" Lucy shouted when we reached the guild. I just began to laugh.

"Come on! Let's go inside!" She said as she grabbed my hand but I pulled away. She gave me a confused look.

"What's wrong?" She asked me. I looked down in shame.

"What if they attack me? What if they'll hate me for everything I did?" I just heard Lucy giggle and I looked up.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure they'll forgive you when they know the true reason why. And if they attack you then it wouldn't even hurt you. " I looked at her confused.

"Angel protection: Charm!" She shouted. A golden light was on my wrist and when it died out I saw a dull charm on my wrist.

"See? If anyone hurts you it'll only hurt me. You won't feel any pain!" She smiled but I looked at her shocked. How can she do this to herself?! Doesn't she know if everyone tries to kill me she's the one who'll be killed?! Is she crazy?!

"Now come on!" She grabbed me and pulled me inside the guild....

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

I quietly giggled at Zeref's expression when I told him that. Hey! He's a new friend and a soon-to-be guild member. Might as well protect him. I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the guild. The moment everyone day Zeref everything went quiet. I couldn't stand it being anymore quiet so I decided to speak up.

"Hey guys! Where's master? I need to speak with him!" They all pointed to his office, I thanked them and used my magic to teleport up to his office.

"Master?" I asked.

"What can-Zeref?" Master's eyes widened when he saw Zeref.

"Its okay, Master! He's my friend and he's also here to join the guild!" I said with a smile. Master just stood up and slowly walked over to us. Zeref began to shake and he hid behind me. When Master reached us, he held out his hand, and shook Zeref's hand. I laughed at Zeref's expression because his eyes were wide, full of shock, and he slowly shook Masters hand. He called over Mira to give him his guild mark.

"Mira! I need you to give him his guild mark!" He shouted. When Mira looked at Zeref, a smile spread across her face.

"Of course! Its finally nice to meet you, Zeref! The others told us everything and we feel so sorry for you!" Mira said. Zeref just nodded. He got his guild mark on his right shoulder. It was black with a red outline. Master took us outside and we stood in front of everyone.

"Listen up brats! We got a new member and I expect you to treat him kindly! Now....Lets party!!" He shouted. Everyone welcomed Zeref with a warm hug and smiles. Zeref began to cry tears of joy. I guess he finally got to feel happiness.....I began to leave the guild until I heard Zeref.

"Lucy? Where are you going?" Zeref asked. I turned around and smiled.

"I'm going to my apartment if you need me. I still need to talk with my parents and you can stay here and make new friends! And if anyone trys to hurt you, the charm will protect you. Until I know that you'll be safe, I'll take it down." I said. He nodded and we both went our seperate ways.

~Time Skip-Lucy's apartment~

When I finally reached my apartment I went to my bedroom and saw my parent crying. I was confused at first until I saw that they were reading the letters that were meant to be for my mom. I looked closely and saw that they were reading the one I wrote after we defeated Tartarous.

"My poor daughter...." My mother said as she continued to read the rest of that letter.

"Umm....Mom? Dad? Is everything alright?" I asked them. They turned around and nodded.

"So....what now?" I asked them and they looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" My father asked me.

"Will I have to go back to the mansion again? Will we even be able to buy it back?" I asked them. After a few mintues of silence, my mom was the first one to speak up.

"Well....we do need to buy it back. Its your choice if you want to come back and take over the company or not. If you don't want to take over the company then we could try and find someone else to take over the Heartfilia Company." She said as she looked at me. To be honest, I don't want someone who can't be trust to take over the company but I also don't know whether or not if I should take over the Heartfilia Company.

"I'll think about it. For now, lets just try and earn enough money to buy back the mansion and you guys can stay here for now!" I said with a smile. They looked at me and smiled as well. Please. Please! Don't let Natsu come over in the middle of the night again! I don't want my parents getting the wrong idea....even if I do have feelings for the idiot.... I said in my head as I set up everything for my parents. They insisted on helping me out but I refused and told them to rest. They eventually gave up and sat on my bed waiting for me to finish setting up. When I was done I looked at the window and closed it. I don't want him to come in and scare my parents. If he wants to come in, then he'll have to use the front door for once....

After talking with my parents for a while, we all drifted off to sleep.....Little did I know a certain pink- I mean salmon?-haired dragon-slayer was trying to open the window.....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my story!! It means so much to me!! Until next time....

BYE