Chapter 17

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

After I fainted, I was devoured by darkness, I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw my own body. I looked around and picked up a leaf.

"At least I could still pick things up......but can I still use magic?" I moved somewhere farther away from my body and tried it.

"Light sword!!" I shouted and a sword appeared in my hands. I cut down a branch just to test it out and it actually worked.

"Why do I get the feeling that Natsu is about to get killed? Why do I keep on talking to myself?" I made sure to put a barrier around my body so no one could take advantage of me. After I put the barrier up, I headed back to the Fairy Tail guild to check out what everyone else is doing.

~Time Skip-at the guild~

When I entered the guild, I saw Erza in her Heaven's Wheel Armor, Mira in one of her Satan Souls, and Natsu trapped in one of the corners of the guild.

"Natsu, I'm going to ask you one more time. Where. Is. Lucy." Erza said. She has swords ready to attack Natsu.

"I-I don't know, Erza. I just woke up and she was g-gone." Natsu tried to make himself shrink or he tried to escape, but he couldn't. They were about to attack him until I put up a barrier for him.

"Luce? Luce!! Luce, where are you?!" Natsu shouted as he began to look around. He lifted his nose in the air and tried to sniff me out.

"I could barely smell her, but I picked up on her scent!" Natsu rushed out with Erza and Mira chasing after him.

"So dragon-slayers can't smell me in my ghost form? This is perfect!!" I left the guild and searched for Cobra. I heard that the council members agreed to let Cobra free, as long as he doesn't cause too much trouble, and he also has to join Fairy Tail or Sabertooth so the guild could keep an eye on him. If Cobra can't hear me then no one can...which is kinda boring.....but its still something.

~Time Skip-2 hours later~

Ugh!! Where is Cobra?! I need to find him......I wonder how Natsu and the others are doing. Did they find my body yet?

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

"Natsu! Are you sure she's around here? We're in the forest!!!" Erza shouted as she ran behind me.

"My nose never lied to me before!!" I told her. Her smell got stronger and I could hear water falling.......a waterfall? The farther we ran into the forest, the louder the noise got.

"Luce?! Where are you?!" I lost her scent when we got to a waterfall.

"Look around!! Lucy might be somewhere around here." Mira said. We started to look around the waterfall. I saw a small pathway that goes into the waterfall.

"I think I found something!!" I shouted. Mira and Erza were running towards me. I told them about the pathways, we all went inside, and saw Luce. She was on the floor, she looked so pale, and she wasn't moving..........

"Is she dead?!" Mira shouted in horror. She tried to get closer to Lucy but there was a barrier.

"Why would Lucy put up a barrier?" Erza asked.

"How do you know Luce was the one who put the barrier up?" I asked her.

"Look closely at the barrier. You could see tiny stars, it might be hard to see them, but the stars are there. Those stars represent celestial magic, so Lucy must have been the one to put the barrier up." Erza explained.

"She's right, Natsu." Mira said when she stared at the barrier. I went to the barrier to check it myself and they were right. The stars are very faint but you could still see them there.

"Why would Luce do this?" I asked to myself. We all tried to find a way to get to Lucy....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎
Hey guys!! I'm so so sorry for not publishing it on Friday and for any spelling mistakes. I want to thank everyone for reading this book, you all make me so happy, and I'll have a surprise in the next chapter. Until next time.....

Bye