Chapter 5

-Lucy's P.O.V.-

I heard a knock at the door, so I rushed downstairs and saw the council there.

"Are you ready to go Miss Heartfilia?" He asked.

"Yes, but I'll be bringing my sister as well. I'll explain everything during the meeting." They nodded and after a few minutes, Mia came down. The council members teleported us to a room where other council members sat at.

"Please sit down and we'll explain everything." Mia and I sat next to each other in two empty seats.

"We've been experimenting on the key and we've found something about the key. Since it's the key that belongs to Aquarius.....she wouldn't have much time left until....." He began to trail off and I know that, that is never a good sign.

"Until what?" I asked and I began to worry what his answer might be...

"Until she...disappears...forever. A spirit has to leave the Celestial Realm in order to survive. Since 1 day over there is 3 months here, so that means she has 4 days left to live. That counts as a year here. We found out that, in order to remake Aquarius' key, someone must....sacrifice themselves. The reason for this is because it's very difficult for Celestial Mages to get along with her. For the sacrifice, it has to be a light wizard and a dark wizard....or in other words, a wizard with a kind soul and a wizard with a dark soul." I couldn't believe what I was hearing....Aquarius might disappear because.....because of me....

"Thank you for the information, we'll get to work right away. There's also something I want to tell and ask the council. There will be a war between me, my sister, Zeref, Acnologia, and their army. We need you to put up a defence shield on Magnolia and other places surrounding the forest because thats where the war is going to begin. I also need you to keep Fairy Tail away because I don't want them getting hurt." I could tell that they were shocked by the information that I told them. After a few seconds of being shocked the council began to take action and informing the surrounding places about whats going on. All of them had the same response and that was that they would send a wizard to put up a protective barrier. No one leaves or enter without permission.

"Should we tell your guild on what your involved in?" One of the messengers asked. I thought for a bit but then nodded. We thanked them and we ran out of the council and into the forest. When me and Mia got to the forest, the council put up the barrier to protect the citizens of Magnolia.

"I guess that we'll be camping out here." I nodded and we both began to set up our camp.

~At Fairy Tail-Natsu's P.O.V.~

Me and Gray were fighting and Erza ended up smashing or heads together.

"Owwww!! What was that for?!" I whined as I rub my injured head. I was about to pick up another fight with Stripper, but someone came onto our guild. Everyone went dead silent. I was confused so I said,

"Who are you and what do you want?" I heard some comrades gasp and others signed.

"Natsu! He's a messenger of the magic council!" Levy shouted at me and I froze.

"T-the council?! I'm s-sorry! Please sit down!" I brought him a chair but he didn't take the offer.

"No thanks. I'm here with very important information and it involves one of you guild members. She is going to be in a deadly war. She instructed me to inform you about the war because she said that she didn't want to keep it a secret from all of you. The war is between two wizards against the legendary dark wizard, Zeref, a dragon called Acnologia, and demons. She also instructed us to put up barriers to protect everyone. No one can get in or out without permission from her and the council." It took a while for everyone to process what he was saying. Which guild member is even stong enough to give orders to the council!! The council punishes everyone who orders them around!! I thought to myself.

"May I ask what the names of who the two wizards are?" Gramps asked nervously as if the wrong names could give him a heart attack.

"Their names are Lucy and Mia Heartfilia. Turns out that both have had a depressing and cruel life way. Especially Mia Heartfilia. She was able to escape from Zeref but she barely found out that both of her parents are dead. Lucy didn't take it that hard but she still cried at the memory and hugged Mia as she fell to the floor crying." My heart felt like it shattered....Luce is going to be in a war and she could get killed!! I need to- no....I have to save her. I can't imagine how my life would be without Luce....not without telling her how I really feel about her....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Please comment on what you think about this chapter. I know I'm not a good writer but you can give me advice on how to improve it. Thank you, until next time!!

♈Bye!!♈