Chapter 15

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

Where am I? Everything was dark, there wasn't a single sign of light. I began to walk to who-knows-where until a bright light began to form out of no where. The light began to form down and I saw my sister.....standing right before me......

"I missed you so much Lucy!!" Mia shouted as she hugged me tightly. I'm pretty sure that I had tears in my eyes by now. The moment Mia hugged me, I immediately hugged her back.

"You have no idea how much I missed you Mia....." I said as more tears began to escape my eyes. All I ever wanted was to live with my parents....with my sister....as a happy family.....without having any problems to deal with....but....if I never had a hard life then I would have never have came to Fairy Tail. I guess things do have their ups and downs....

"Lucy?" A gentle voice behind me said. When I turned around, I saw Kathy standing there, and she had her arm stretched out. That when I finally remembered something.....

"Am I dead?" I asked them and they nodded. By this point....I started freaking out.

"What?! How can I be dead?!! I can't die now!! I still have other things I need to do before I die!! Is there any way out?! Or am I gonna be stuck like this?!" I shouted.

"Lucy!! Just calm down, breathe and calm down....." Mia said. Once I began to calm down, Kathy explained to me about how she would use her powers to bring me back to my body.

"The only down side of this is that you might just end up in a coma or you might have out-of-body experiences." Kathy said and she also looked worried.

"What's an out-of-body experience?" I asked her.

"An out-of-body experience is when you'll faint and your spirit will be out of your body. Only people that you trust will be able to see you when you have your out-of-body experience or when you want them to see you. It might be permanent but if you try hard enough, then you will be able to control it and even stay out of your body for days, weeks, months, and even years.....so, are you ready?" Mia said after she finished explaining.

"Sure!! If I could get the hang of it, then it would be an advantage when it comes to battles!!" I said. I think I'll like having out-of-body experiences......

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

"Luce.....please....you gotta pull through this. I know your strong enough to get through this." I said as I grab her hand and tears are still running down my face. Her hand was still cold and she wasn't breathing.....Kathy still isn't back......

"Come on Luce.....Pull through....I know you could get through this. Your parents need. The guild needs you.....I....I need you here....with me....." I said. Luce suddenly began to glow and she started to float.....no....This is what happened when future Lucy was killed....

"Lucy!! Please!!" I grabbed onto her and kept her down. A few minutes passed and she finally stopped glowing.

"She'll be fine, Natsu. Don't worry about her. She just needs some rest." Kathy said. She was standing right next to Luce....

"Thank you.....thank you so much."I told Kathy as tears began to form once again....

~Time Skip-The next morning~

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

I woke up the next day, I saw that I was in the guild's infirmary, and Natsu was sleeping on a chair next to me. Before Kathy returned my soul back into my body, I told her not to tell Natsu and everyone else about the possible side-affects. I don't want to make them worried about me. Kathy left on an adventure by herself.....or....at least that's what Natsu and the others told me yesterday before I blacked out again.....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎
Hey guys!! Sorry for the short chapter and for any spelling mistakes. I might be planning Natsu's proposal in the next chapter or in two more chapters. I hope you enjoy reading my stories. Until next time.....

Bye♈