Chapter 19

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

I finally managed to reach my underground home without them following me. On the way here, I managed to change my scent so Natsu won't find me here, the same thing goes for the other dragon slayers. I taught Levy how to change her scent, so when she comes here, she doesn't get followed by them. I guess I'll have to stay here for awhile or until I have the courage to tell them. The first person I want to tell is......

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

We were running after Luce, until she turned the corner into a dead end ally, we thought we got her but she disappeared.....along with her scent....

"How could we have lost her?! I swear I'm gonna strangle that girl until she explains what's going on!!" Erza shouted. Me and Ice Princess shivered in fear as Erza's eyes turnes red. I swear, she's a monster-no, a demon!!!

"Don't worry, Erza! She might go back to the guild tomorrow, so you just have to wait. And please don't strangle the poor girl, I'm sure she had a reason on why she ran away....." Mira said as she began walking back to the guild.

"I guess she's right" Gray said as Erza nodded. We all began walking to the guild together until.....we decided to do a race. And let me tell you, never have a race between Mira and Team Natsu. We may or may not have destroyed half of the town as we ran here.....Oh, well. The past is in the past!

"Natsu!! Where's Lucy!!!" I turned around and saw Levy running towards me.

"We.....umm.....found her....but she disappeared....again?" I said. Levy looked as if she would kill me at any moment that I left my guard down.

"You.....WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU JUST LOSE HER?!! WHAT HAPPENS IF SHE GETS HURT AGAIN?!!!" Levy shouted and since she was near me, my ears were in pain.

"When we found her, she looked dead. We tried to get closer to her but she put up a barrier on her own to keep everyone out. Minutes passed until the barrier finally came down, we ran towards Lucy, and when we reached her, she was barely breathing. Natsu picked her up and on our way here, she woke up. We asked her questions but before we could get our answers, she ran away." Erza explained. Levy looked like she was thinking, I feel like she knows where Luce went, but she could be thinking about other things.

📑Levy's P.O.V.📑

When they told me everything, I immediately knew that she was hiding in her underground home. I mean, it makes sense since she ran away and she didn't come back to the guild. I guess I'll visit her later on in the night.

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

One reason why I love this place so much is because it has a hidden telescope and I could see the stars at night, without others seeing the telescope. While I was looking at the stars, Levy walked through the door. Levy will always be the first person I talk to.

"Lu-chan!! We were worried sick about you!!!" Levy said as she hugged me to death.

"But I'm fine, Levy. You should know I'm stronger than I look like." Levy sighed.

"I know Lu-chan, but I can't help but worry about you sometimes. You also got some explaining to do" Levy said as she sat down on the couch.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Sorry for the short chapter and for any mistakes that were made. I want to thank you guys so much for reading my books. Also........Thank you so much for 1.15K views on this book!!!! It really means a lot to me. Until next time......

Bye