Chapter 16

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

I slowly stood up from the infirmary bed and made sure Natsu didn't wake up. I noticed that it was dark outside so I carefully opened the door, checked to make sure no one was around, and then left. I didn't go back to my apartment because I don't want anyone to find me. Kathy explained that I'll have an out-of-body experience 15 minutes after I wake up so I'm going into the forest. I've been to this forest so many times and I found a waterfall once. That's the place I'll be hiding for about an hour. It wouldn't hurt to just check on how everyone is doing while I have an out-of-body experience......right?

"Come on Mira! We're almost to the guild!" Someone shouted. I jumped up and hid in the nearest tree. I saw Lisanna and Mira passing by.

"Calm down, Lisanna. I know your worried about Lucy but I'm sure she's going to be alright. Besides, she has Natsu with her." Mira said as she began to giggle. Lisanna smiled a little.

"Yeah but what if she just disappeared? And even Natsu doesn't know where she is?" Lisanna said. I noticed how worried she was.

"Lisanna! Stop worrying too much! I'm sure Natsu would easily know if Lucy was awake or not. Also, I don't think Lucy would even have any strength when she wakes up. I know shes strong but she was brought back! From the dead!! If Natsu did lose her.....then he's DEAD!!" Mira said. Lisanna and I just sweatdropped..... I watched them walk away and once they disappeared, I began to walk to the waterfall.

"I hope Mira doesn't kill Natsu for this...." I silently whispered to myself.....

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

"Come on, Luce!! We're almost there!!" I shouted. I began to run to the top of a mountain while I held Lucy's hand. Once we reached the top of the hill, me and Luce looked down at the golden meadow below us.

"How did you find this place Natsu?! It so beautiful!!" Luce said as she made her way down to the meadow. I looked at her as she made her way down to the meadow. I was about to follow her but I couldn't move.

"Come on, Natsu!!" Luce shouted from the meadow. I looked down but once I looked back up....Luce had blood all over her.

"Luce!!!" I shouted as I tried to run towards her but I couldn't move. Then I saw that Luce began to disappear.

"Natsu!!" I looked around but I couldn't find anyone.

"Natsu!!!" The voice kept on shouting my name.

"Natsu!!!" I opened my eyes and saw Mira and Lisanna standing right next to me.

"It was....just a dream...." I whispered to myself and signed in relief.

"Natsu. Where. Is. Lucy?!" Mira shouted as she transformed into one of her she-devil forms.

"Isn't she ri-" I immediately shut up when I saw that Luce was gone.

"Luce?!" I shouted as I began searching the guild.

"What. Did. You. Do. Natsu?!" I immediately froze. I slowly turned my head around and saw the red-headed demon....

"U-uh. Hi, E-Erza! How's it.....going?" I tried to run out the guild but she used her demon powers to grab me.

"Don't. You. Dare. Natsu. Now, where is Lucy?" Erza and Mira asked in their demonic voice.

"Well......I don't know....."

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time and for the short chapter. I'll try and get the next chapter out on Friday. I'm also sorry for any spelling errors, but I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time......

Bye♈