Chapter 14

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

The sight before me was horrifying....there were so many demons and other creatures. The numbers kept on growing and they were all coming out of...portals? I thought Mia got rid of all the demons? Is this some kind of punishment for not saving my one and only sister?! Seriously, I deserve a break from all of this madness....I was about to go and help out Kathy, who was stuck in the middle of all of those creatures and demons, but Natsu stopped me.

"Luce....just....wait. Look whats happening...." I did what he said and looked at them. There was a dark glow coming off of the creatures and demons while a golden light came off of Kathy's body. Me and Natsu were eavesdropping on what they were saying.

"You should know your place by now, Kathy. Or do you still perfer the word for demon traitors? Ugh! Even that horrendous word could kill me. An.....angel." A creature with the head of a snake and a body of a lion said. Kathy just began to glow brighter and brighter. Eventually the light brightened down and there she was. Kathy was wearing a pure white dress and she even had wings of an angel.

"Wow....." We both said in unison. This is the first time I've actually seen a real angel, not an angel-slayer or angel-protector but an actual angel.

"You broke your oath to the underworld king by becoming an angel. Now, as punishment, you must face death!!" A demon with dark brown hair said. She started to form a dark sphere using both her hands. Out of no where two demons held Kathy with a stong grip and then she aimed the dark sphere at her. The moment she shot the sphere of dark magic....I ran....I ran to her side and took the hit. I could hear Natsu screaming my name before....I blacked out....

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

As I watched the demon throw the ball of dark magic....I froze of fear. The next thing I knew....I saw Luce get blasted with the dark circles.

"Luce!!!" I screamed her name as she hit the ground. I quickly ran to her side and checked her pulse. I could hardly find it but it was there. I looked at Kathy and she was crying, I saw fear in her eyes. She began to glow brighter and brighter....

"Angel's destruction" Kathy said and I heard the creatures and demons cry out in pain. The light began to die down and I saw most of the enemies retreat.

"Come on Luce!! I know your strong enough to get through this! Just-just hold on!!" I was shaking and shaking her. I was begging her to at least open her eyes or a small mumble....but she didn't.

"Quit shaking her! Your just making it harder for her to breathe." Kathy said as she approached me and my Luce.

"Put her down. I'll just check her situation and if I'm able to reach her then there's a chance I could help her. She saved me and all those people that were also prisoners. Its only fair that I help save her in return...." I set Luce down carefully and watched as Kathy held Luce by the head. Please...Luce....fight it. You're stronger than everyone else when it comes to courage, spirit, life and death situations, strategy, and even when it comes to magic. Your stronger than you think Luce....Please....fight back....fight to stay alive....Thats when my tears....finally escaped my eyes....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎
Hey guys!! I'm sorry for not updating earlier and for the short chapter!!! But I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I also want to say thank you to everyone who read my stories!! Until next time....

Bye♈