Chapter 18

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

After searching around the town for a few hours, I was finally able to find Cobra wondering around. I guess its time to test this out-of-body thing......

🐍Cobra's P.O.V.🐍

"Stupid magic council....why do I have to join some stupid guild to be free?" I mumbled to myself. I was wondering around this town looking for that Fairy guild. I heard someone mumble, but when I looked around, no one was around.

"Strange....." I kept on walking but I kept on hearing the mumbled. I couldn't make out what they were saying because its so faint as if they weren't even here.

"Who's there?!! If you got something to say then come out here and say it to my face!!!" I shouted. I couldn't hear it anymore until it sounded like a whisper.

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

It looks like he could kinda hear me....it makes sense since I'm not dead but I'm also not alive.

"Cobra!!! Can you hear me?!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I think he heard me since the look on his face changed.

"I guess I could still be heard if they have hearing like him...." I sighed. Cobra didn't say anything and he just started walking towards Fairy Tail......wait.....did they break my protection shield? I guess its time for me to go back......after I make a quick stop to my apartment.......

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

Its been a few hours and Lucy still hasn't moved an inch....

"Yo, Erza! Do you have a plan to get to Lucy?"

"No clue. I already tried breaking down her barrier but its too strong. We have to come up with a different method to reach her." Erza said as she sat down next to ice princess. Mira was staring at Luce while she was trying to come up with a plan. Come on, Luce.....I need you here.....We all want you to come back.....

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

I finally got what I needed from my apartment. It took a while to come back to my own body, but when I saw myself, I also saw Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Mira. I guess they found me.....I walked straight through the barrier and back to my body, but the moment I passed the barrier....it disappeared....

"The barrier's down! Mira check if Lucy's ok!!" Erza shouted as she ran towards my body. They passed me and began to check my pulse.

"Oh, no....Erza! We need to get Lucy to Wendy quickly!! I could barely feel her pulse!!!" Natsu shouted as he pick me up. I quickly went into my body before he could run. Once I got into my body, I opened my eyes quickly, and saw Natsu look at me while he ran.

"Luce?! You're alive!" Natsu said. I quickly got out of his grip and fell on the ground.

"Of course I'm alive! Why wouldn't I be?" I asked him, already knowing the answer.

"Lucy!! You've got some explaining to do!" Erza said as she ran towards me. Out of fear, I ran away because I was tired, and I didn't wanna deal with her at the moment.

"Lucy/Luce!!! Get back here!!" They all shouted as they started chasing me. I began running as fast as I could. I wasn't going back to my apartment or the guild....instead I was going to my underground house. Yes, I have an underground house. No one really knows about it. Well.....except for Levy, but I know she'll never tell anyone. She's my best friend and I trust her.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Hey guys!! I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in a long time! There will be slow updates because there's a lot of problems for me at the moment. Other than that, I hope you enjoyed reading and please tell me if there are any mistakes so I could correct them. Sorry for the short chapter. Until next time......

♈Bye♈