Chapter 2

-Lucy's P.O.V.-

When I finished sobbing over Aquarius, I went back to my bed, feeling like doing nothing today. When I woke up I did my morning routine. I put on a simple blue shirt, a sweater, and dark blue jeans. After that I cooked my breakfast and grabbed my cloak. I always take it with me just in case something happens and I have to cover myself. Luckily, the cloak reached the floor....I still have to meet the council tomorrow. The only reason for that is because they want to know more information about spirits and their owners. Also because they don't want me to die since I'm the last Heartfilia...

~Time Skip-The Guild~

I was standing outside the guild, preparing myself to go in. I gently pushed the doors open and I saw so many things that have changed. I heard that Mira and Laxus started dating each other.

'They look so kawaii together!!!' I shouted in my mind. I looked around the guild, searching for a certain pink-haired dragon-slayer. When I finally saw him, he was with Lisanna. I was about to walk to them until I heard Mira shout my name.

"Lucy!! Your back!!" Mira shouted as she tackled me with a hug.

"It's nice to be back in the guild. I see you and Laxus are finally dating." I said hugging her back.

"Laxus asked me out last week actually, so its been a week we've been dating. But sadly my other ships still haven't set sail" Mira said as she broke the hug.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing!! So where do you want your emblem?! Do you want it on the same spot, same color?!" She asked me, trying to change the topic.

"Yeah" I replied as she placed it on the back of my hand. After she placed it she went back with Laxus. The only thing I'm relieved about is that she didn't notice I wasn't smiling. I tried to smile but something inside me told me that I dont deserve happiness. When I looked at Natsu and Lisanna, I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I overheard people talking about them being a couple since yesterday....As long as Natsu's happy, I'm happy....

-Natsu's P.O.V.-

"Lisanna, remind me again why we're dating again...." I asked her.

·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·

"You forgot again?!" Lisanna shouted.

"Yeah....sorry...." I said then she signed.

"I just know Bixlow has feelings for me. We're doing this so he realizes that. Its also because I want Lucy to realize she has feelings for you and you'll confess to her!" Lisanna said cheerfully. My face turned red when she mentioned Luce's name.

"H-Hey! I don't have feelings for her! W-Why would I have feelings for my best friend?" I asked nervously. Now my face was as red as Erza's hair!!

"I know you have feelings for her because you always stare at her, go on missions with her, and you even break into her house!! Which is kinda creepy...." She responded.

"Hey!! Its not my fault that Luce's bed is comfy! And she even makes me and Happy breakfast.......sometimes......" 

".....you're weird....."

-Lucy's P.O.V.-

A few hours passed and I was talking with Levy about what we did. I was about to tell leave the truth because I know I could always trust her but Master can up to me.

"Lucy, may I speak with you for a sec?" He asked. I just nodded and said 'bye' to Levy as we walked into his office.

"Is something wrong, Master?" I asked.

"Lucy, I need you to tell me every detail that happened in Tartarous. Something came up last month and its very important that you tell me." He said.

"I'm sorry Master, but I don't wanna talk about what happened back there." I don't want to talk about it because it just brings back pain....

"Please Lucy. I need you to tell me everything. I found out that Mard geer used a very dangerous spell and the spell chose you to survive. Mard geer has no control over who the spell wants to live. Its like the spell has its own mind."

"Master...I think its best if you ask someone else. Like I said I don't wanna talk about it...."

"Lucy! Please! Tell me what happened back there!! We need to find out why it chose you and not anyone else!! Everyone was dead when he casted the spell and you only survived!! Also, it might help us locate where zeref might be!!" He shouted. He was angry because I was stubborn. I felt as if he was calling me weak. So I had to tell him something.

"So your calling me weak?! Are you saying that it should've been someone else because I'm weak!! Also, why can't you understand that I don't wanna talk about what happened back there?!! Answer me!! Are you just calling me weak?!" I started to shout back at him. I've been called weak by my opponents but by my own guild master? I had enough of this. I'm sure the rest of the guild could hear us because of all the shouts. As for the Master he just stayed quiet....so it was true...Does he now how hard it us just to keep one gate open? Some people have died trying to keep only one gate open. The keys quickly drain your magic energy. Thats why there's hardly any Celestial Spirit mages. I can't take this anymore.

"I'm leaving this guild. How can I stay in a guild where I'm called weak?"

"But-" He tried to say something but I cut him off.

"I can't stay anymore! Why can't you understand that?!" I shouted as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Very well..." I looked at my hand as the emblom that I just received a few hours ago...disappear....I ran outaide of his office only to be surrounded by everyone. They were asking what was wrong but I ran to the door. That was until Natsu grabbed my wrist.

"Whats wrong Luce?" He said as he loosened his grip. Which was a big mistake. I pulled my arm away and ran to the forest.

"I'm sorry....Natsu...."  I could hear him calling my name. Each time he said my name it go more quiet. I finally decided to rest under a tree.

"Its been a long time. Hasn't it Lucy?" I stood up. I recognized that voice.

"What do you want....Zeref?" That was when he revealed himself along with Acnologia in his human form.

"Did you already forget the war, Lucy?" Acnologia said.

"What do you mean by 'the war'?" I asked them.

"Oh, right! I forgot we took your memories away I guess giving back some of your memories wouldn't hurt....much." Zeref said as he blasted me with a dark orb. I felt so much pain especially in my head. Then I started to see things. I saw myself as a baby, I was being carried by a nurse who had me and another baby. I was that me and the other baby were placed in the same bed. I looked at the names on the bed. It said 'Lucy and Mia Heartfilia'....wait....I have a sister?! After the nurse put me and my 'sister' there was a large explosion. When the dust cleared I saw them....