News

Please read until the very end...

Hey guys!! Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me. I want your opinions on stories that I'll write later on. Some of them will be about Fairy Tail while the rest will be different. Here are three of them:

1.) Goodbye....

It was just a regular day and by regular, I mean that Lucy is getting hurt and abused. Lucy was only 7 years old when she witnessed her own parents' death. They were murdered the day after the murderer escaped prison. Lucy was 10 when she was adopted by a woman named Sandy and she would abuse Lucy if she didn't do what she asked or if she spoke back to her. Now, Lucy is 17 years old and she goes through bullying at school because she's a mute. Its only a gang who would bully her while others just ignore her. No one knew that Lucy was a Heartfilia, she was also mysterious. Because she was so mysterious, this made a certain pink-haired idiot want to know more about her.

Natsu Dragneel is an 18 year old who lives with his two younger sisters-Wendy and Chelia. Their parents died in a car crash when Natsu was 15 and the girls were 13. Ever since that day, Natsu hated transportation. As days passed Chelia developed a life-threatening illness and Natsu begins to struggle will paying the bills to keep his sister alive.

Will Chelia pull through or join her parents? What'll happen when Natsu becomes friends with Lucy? Will they be able to help each other or will it be too late for Lucy?

2.) Together Forever

Mia Ryders is a 12 year old girl who never had an easy life. She's been bullied by people and even betrayed by people who called them her friend. She began to cut herself because she felt more relieved. Her parents hardly have time for her but they give her money everyday so she can get what she needs. Every time they give her money she cries. She's grateful for the money but she always says to herself, "Money can buy so many things, but it can never buy happiness or love from parents." As the clock ticks, time is running out for Mia. Will the pain ever stop? Will anyone save her? Will she even be able to pull through? If he actually saves her then what will happen next? Peace or will more tragic things happen?

3.) How could you?!

"How could you do this, Natsu?! I trusted you!! You knew what I've been through and yet....you hurt me more than anyone else...." She began to run away from him with tears in her eyes.

"Luce!!! Wait!!" But it was too late to reach out to her....she was gone forever....or was she?

Lucy had a dark past that she doesn't want anybody to know about. She wished that she was just dead already because of her past. Whenever someone mention anything about her past or ask her about it, she would begin to walk away. She began to attend Fiore high because its where you get to learn or control the magic want or already have. Little did she know that the high school was gonna change her life forever....

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Which one did you guys like the most? I'm gonna be doing all of them but I'm just wondering if you like them. Please tell me which one you want me to do first. The first one to comment on which one they want me to do first, I'll start to work on it next week along with the next part of the chapter. The reason why I'm working on it next is because I'm lazy and tired. It literally 12:20AM right now.....I'm not afraid to admit that I'm lazy(/θ-θ)/ Until next time.....

Bye