Chapter 3

-Lucy's P.O.V.-

I cant believe what I'm just seeing. I saw them. The members of Tartaros were there. I saw Jackal killing the nurse and took my sister away. He was about to reach out and grab me but he was attacked. I saw that my mom was there protecting me while my dad was holding me. They ended up leaving with my sister but in the shadows I noticed someone laughing....it was Zeref himself.....

"Why? Why did you take her away from me?! All this time I had a sister and I never knew?!! Answer me!! Why did you take her away?!!!" I was screaming at them. My voice filled with anger. All this time I thought that I was an only child and my parents didn't even bother to tell me that my sister was kidnapped at birth!!!

"You're still the same as ever....but do you remember anything else or do we have to use the spell again?" Acnologia said with his magic ready to aim at me.

"Did you only seperate us because you knew that we had more than one magic power? Or the fact that I'm also a dragon slayer?" I asked them with a serious tone.

"So you do remember....we separated you because we knew that you will defeat us in the future. We're bored and she ended up escaping her prison so the war might as well start. She's in Magnolia right now searching for you. You might say that she smells like you. The war begins in 6 months. You better be ready because we'll be bringing stronger demons." After Zeref finished they disappeared. I felt something on my face. Tears. Tears were streaming down my face. I still can't believe that I have a sister!! I wiped away my tears and went back to Magnolia to search for my sister using my strong sense of smell. I was starting to lose hope until....strawberries and vanilla!! I van smell her and she was close. I began to run to the direction it came from. I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!!" I said until I realized it was her.

"Is it really you?!!" We both shouted at the same time. I can't believe I found her but why was she wearing a cloak?

"Come on! I'll take you to my apartment. Are you hungry?" I asked her and she just nodded.

"Then lets go!" I said as we ran for my apartment.

~Time skip-Lucy's apartment~

"Before we start cooking, there's something I need to show you. I also need to talk to you about something once we finish eating."

"Ok Lulu" she said as we both giggled at our nicknames. She calls me Lulu and I call her Mimi. We've been talking for a few hours now. I went upstairs, but when I opened the door to my bedroom, I found someone I wasn't expecting tonight......

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

"Natsu?! What are you doing here?!" I shouted as I began to panic.

-Mia's P.O.V.-

"Luce! Why?! Why did you leave Fairy Tail?! Gramps told everyone that you left Fairy Tail! And who the hell is that?! Why does she smell just like you?!" Natsu said as he pointed at me.

"Natsu....just leave. I don't wanna talk about it. So please....just go...." Lucy said and I saw tears escape from her eyes.

"No!! Not until you tell me why you left!!" He began to shout which caused Lucy to fall to the floor crying.

"You wouldn't understand Na-"

"Tell me!!! Everyone misses you Luce!!" He began to walk closer to us. I could see fear in Lucy's eyes. He was about to grab her but I stopped him.

"Didn't you hear her?! She wants you gone so leave her alone!!" I shouted full of anger. I had watched Lucy suffer so much and now that I escaped I'll protect her with my life.

"Tsk. Who the hell do you think you are?! I bet she doesn't even know you!! I think she's gone crazy, she's an idiot for leaving Fairy Ta-" I cut him off be slapping him across his cheek. Now I was really angry at him. Not only did he hurt her but he even called her crazy and an idiot!!! She can be many things but she was never crazy or an idiot!! She's just a person who's willing to risk everything she has to protect others!!

"DON'T YOU EVER DARE SHOW YOUR FACE IN HER LIFE EVER AGAIN!!! MY SISTER ISN'T CRAZY OR AN IDIOT!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!!" I shouted at him. He was angry and shocked at the same time. Lucy was still on the floor crying. She was quiet the whole time until she spoke.

"N-Natsu....please just leave me and my sister alone. Why can't you understand that I want to be left alone....." She said.

"FINE!!!" Natsu said full of rage. He went out through the bedroom door.

"Thank you Mimi." Lulu said as she got up. I began to cry.....

"Whats wrong Mia? Did I say something wrong?" She asked which caused me to burst into tears. She can over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry Lucy. It's all my fault...." I kept repeating the same things over and over again.

"What do you means?" She asked me.

"Its my fault because I-" I was cut off by an explosion.

"What was that?!! Do you think they're back already?!!"

"It might be them, so lets go! We could talk later!" We ran straight to the forest knowing that they're back.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Hey guy!! Thank you so much for reading. I don't own Fairy Tail.  I'll update only on weekends because of school.