Chapter 7

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

We all headed to Lucy's apartment to look for clues. Once I reached her apartment, I kicked the door open and entered her bedroom.

"Natsu you look here. Me and Gray will look in the other rooms." Erza said as she left with Gray. I looked everywhere in her bedroom.

"Dammit!!" I shouted as I punched her bed. I heard something fall and I looked under her bed. I saw a medium sized box that required a key.

"Hey! Guys!! I think I found something!!" I shouted and they came in Luce's bedroom.

"What is it Natsu?" Erza said as she looked straight into my eyes. I showed her the box and she quickly understood.

"We have to find the key immediately!!" Erza said as she began to seach through the apartment again.

"I found it!!" Gray said as he came out of Luce's closet. I took the key away from him and quickly opened it. I saw a note and a small pouch inside the box. Erza took the note and read it out loud.

"I'm sorry, Aquarius. I didn't want to give you up, I know that you didn't want me to be like this but I couldn't help it. I blame myself for sacrificing you in order to save my family, Fairy Tail. I couldn't deal with the pain anymore, you leaving, the guild being disbanded, and the person I loved the most leaving me when I needed him the most. I began to cut myself and making sure I make myself bleed. I freaked out when I did it, but then....it just became a habit. I'm so sorry Aquarius....I'm sorry you had me as your master...." After Erza finished reading the letter, I looked at her and she was crying?!

"Erza?! Are you okay?! Kill us if we did anything wrong!!!!" Me and Gray shouted and we were freaking out. Erza hardly even cries!!

"L-lucy....lost her spirit....for us. She lost her most precious spirit...to save all of us...." Erza said as another tear escaped her eyes.

"We could make it up to her by saving her!! So lets go!!" Erza said as we ran back to the forest.
'Don't worry Luce....we're coming for you...'

~Time Skip-End of Magnolia~

"So you came back again...." The magic council leader was behind us again.

"We figured out who Lucy lost." Erza said as she was facing him.

"Then, who is it?" He asked. He had a serious face on which made him look funny and scary at the same time.

"It was Aquarius, her celestial spirit. She lost her during the battle in Tartarous." Gray said and he just nodded.

"Very well. You may pass but be careful...." He disappeared again and a door opened to the forest. We quickly entered before it coould close. I used my nose to follow their tracks.

🌟 Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

"Oh...no...." I forgot to bring Aquarius' key!! I know that I don't need it to create a new one but what if they find out?!

"What's wrong Lucy?" Mia asked. After a while she finally got it.

"Don't worry! I could bring it here." She said. I looked at her confused, she snapped her fingers and the pouch that held Aquarius' broken key appeared. We hear a twig snap behind us and we immediately turned around.

"So you were able to make it..." Acnologia said with a bored tone.

"I'll make sure you regret the day you were ever born!!" I shouted and I began to attack Zeref. Before I had a chance to hit him, there was an explosion and I was pushed away. I looked up and everyone from Tartarous was there....even him.