Chapter 23

Hey guys!! Sorry for making you guys wait so long for the update!!

~Previously~

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

"What do you mean, Lu-chan?"

"I'm heading back tomorrow to tell them, no matter what. If they won't leave me alone and give me my personal space, then I'll fine a way to come over here." Levy-chan nodded and we made our way back to our underground home.

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

"Erza!!! Why did you do that?!! I was finally gonna confess to her but you just had to scare her away!!!!" I shouted at Erza. I don't care if she could kill me or knock me out with just one hit. I finally had the courage to ask my Luce out or at least confess my feelings for Luce, but everything just had to go wrong.....I wonder if she'll come back tomorrow?

~The next day~

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

"Hey, Levy-chan, do you wanna hang out for awhile before we go back?" I asked.

"Sure!! But if we're gonna hang out, then lets go to a different place....if we hang out here, then there's a chance someone from the guild would see us and ruin our plans." I nodded. We were deciding on what to do, where to go, and how to get there. About half an hour later, we finally decided everything that were gonna do.

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

"Happy! Let's go to the guild before we head off to look for Lucy again!!" We both ran off to the guild. After a few minutes (more like a few hours 😂) we finished eating.

"Thanks for the food, Mira!!" I shouted as I went towards the guild's door, but someone grabbed my scarf and pulled me back.

"Where do you think your going, Natsu?" Erza said as she looked at me. Hopefully she forgot that I yelled at her so she won't beat me up.

"I'm gonna try to find Luce!!"  -N

"Then we're coming with you" -E

"We? Why? Who else is coming along??" -N

"Me, Gray, Juvia, and Wendy. We're also worried about Lucy and we were also gonna head out to find her. Now that we know you and Happy will also be looking for her, we might as well join you." -E

"Fine, but under one condition! You can't start screaming at Lucy or she'll run away again" -N

"Deal" -E

~Time Skip-Midnight~

🌟Lucy's P.O.V.🌟

"RUN, BLUEBERRY!!" I shouted at Levy. We were currently running away from members of the Sabertooth guild, while wearing a cloaks to cover our appearances. We also covered our scents so they won't know who we are.

"I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!!!" 'blueberry' shouted. I just started laughing.

"BUT YOU STILL AGREED AND YOU WERE HAVING FUNNY!!! RIGHT?!!" I shouted back.

"FOR ONCE YOU'RE RIGHT, PINEAPPLE!!"

"I THOUGHT MY NAME WAS MANGO?!!"

"NOT ANYMORE, PINEAPPLE!!!!"

If you're wondering why we're being chased by Sabertooth's 'strongest' members, then its because we may or may not have done some hilarious pranks on them. Oh! Rogue has hair kinda similar to Zeref now and Sting has honey all over him!! When Sting fell for the "open door" prank, he looked so shocked that it was hilarious!!

"GET BACK HERE YOU COWARDS!!!!" I looked behind and saw that they were catching up.

"BLUEBERRY!!! THEY'RE CATCHING UP!!!"

"LETS HEAD FOR THE OCEAN!!!" Levy-chan shouted. I nodded as we started to run for the ocean.

"NOW YOU'RE BOTH TRAPPED!!!" They were about to grab us but we both jumped into the water and swam away. We were surprised that they didn't jump in to try to catch us.

~Time skip- back at Magnolia~

"That was THE BEST THING EVER!!!" -Levy

"And Yukino's face when she woke up was priceless!!" -Lucy

"Hopefully she realizes that we only covered her eyebrows with makeup" -Levy

When she said that, we looked at each other, then laughed.

"We should head towards the guild now, don't you think Lu-chan?"

"But I doubt anyone would be there! Its already 1am!!"

"Exactly!! You won't have to worry about EVERYONE keeping an eye on you. Only those who are there will know!!"

"Yeah....you're right, lets just get something from my apartment quickly."

🔥Natsu's P.O.V.🔥

"Natsu, I think you should head home now. Its already 1 in the morning! We could look for her tomorrow."

"Juvia agrees with Erza-san"

"No! I know she's close by!! Could we at least check her apartment one last time?!" I looked at them and they nodded. Her apartment wasn't far from where we were so we got there in a few minutes.

"Look around and see if you could find any leads. If not, then we're going to sleep" Erza said as she looked around. We stayed at her house for about 5 minutes and we didn't find any clues. We were about to leave when we saw the door open, revealing Lucy and Levy.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We were looking for you, Luce!" I said as I hugged.

📚Levy's P.O.V.📚

I. SHIP. IT!!!!! I screamed in my head as I watched Natsu and Lu-chan hug. They were talking about how they were looking all over for both of us.

"Lu-chan, aren't you going to tell them? That way, you won't have to tell the whole guild!!" I suggested.

"You're right, Levy"

"I told you before, I'm ALWAYS right!!"

"Thats not what you said when we were getting chased!!" Lucy shouted. The others were looking at us confused.

"Lucy. Levy. What did you guys do?!" Erza shouted.

"Well....umm...first let me explain my situation, then we might tell you why we were being chased?" We sat down on her couch as she explained the out-of-body thing.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Hey guys!! I'm sorry for not updating earlier and I wanna thank you guys so much for getting this book to 1.93K!!! Until next time....

♈Bye♈