37

Brian seemed excited all morning the next day. Everyone knew something was up. He woke up early and played music loudly, disturbing the entire apartment.

He sat in the living room on his phone without thinking about the fact that not everyone was already awake.

"What's wrong with you?!" Sungjin who barely got any sleep questioned him as he walked into the living room. "Turn it off."

Jae also walked out to say the same thing but the leader was quicker. "I'll break your speakers." He threatened until the bassist turned down the volume.

"You guys sleep too much." Brian muttered.

"That's coming from you?? The guy who sleeps and eat 24/7??" Jae questioned sarcastically before shaking his head and walking away.

Brian was up early to plan his date with Jeongyeon. Because of Twice's busy schedule the couple hadn't seen each other for weeks.

Day6 wasn't active at the moment so they barely went to JYP ent. That used to be the easiest way for them to see each other.

—-
Two hours later, sungjin rushed out after getting a message that he had been given a role he auditioned for. He broke the news to the guys before quickly dressing up and leaving.

Brian also wanted to spend the full day with Jeongyeon so he took a shower and dressed up as well.

Everyone else was sitting in the living room. The tv was turned on but they really weren't paying attention.

"Where are you going?" Jae asked when Brian walked past him.

"I have plans with jeongyeon." He said putting on his shoes.

"Hyungnim is gonna flip when he finds out."

"I think he forgot about us, besides we haven't been caught." He stood and smiled. "Anyway I'll see you guys later."

Wonpil stood up. "I want to be alone." He said and went into his room.

Jae pulled the maknae into his arms. "Dowoon i guess we're the only two sane people in this house."

"Hyung I can't breathe." He tried freeing himself.

"We should get ourselves something to do."

"I have to go to class soon."

"Oh right." He let go of Dowoon and they straightened themselves. "Hey, before you leave." He nudged the maknae after a while. "You wanna play league of legends??" (A/N: BAHHAHA "i broke him mental" -dowoon 2018)

Dowoon lifted his brows twice and they rushed to the computers in the living room.

-

"I told you not to come here." Brian whined when he got out of the elevator to see Jeongyeon waiting on the first floor.

"Where else can we have a date?" She pushed him back into the elevator, following behind.

"You wanna go to my apartment ?!"

"You have an empty room, don't you?"

"R-Room?" He asked astonished. "For what?"

"What are you thinking??" She asked and laughed. "I was just thinking we can hang out there for some privacy rather than in your living room."

"I have to make sure everywhere is clear, hold up." Brian took out his phone and called Jae, "hyung can you do me a favor."

"no." He replied and hung up.

"Um yeah that's not gonna work." Brian turned back to jeongyeon with an embarrassed grin.

"What about the roof?"

He smiled and zoned out when he recalled his dream until Jeongyeon snapped her fingers in front of him.

"We can't do anything up there. "

"What did you plan on doing, hmm?" She asked rubbing her elbow against him.

"What you're thinking of right now." He replied rubbing his own elbow against her.

She stopped and lifted her hand to hit him, "don't you dare."

They got out of the elevator and went to the roof. As soon as they got there Brian pulled her into a hug. Then he looked at her and kissed her lips.

"This much is okay right?"

"Yeah but I'm not really feeling it, maybe it was a bad either to come here today." She broke away attempting to leave.

He lifted her off the ground, making her wrap her legs around his waist. She looked down at his face and started laughing, "I was kidding."

"I know." He said, pushing his lips out to get a kiss but she pulled her head back.

"You really like me, don't you?" She asked in a teasing manner.

"I love you."

She brought her head down, closer to his and wrapped her hands around his neck. "Me too." She said before pulling on his lips with hers.

-
It was the fifth time Jae's phone was ringing but he was too busy playing he didn't answer it. It was Jamie calling. She left a message for him to call her back once he saw it.

Dowoon wrapped things up to go get ready for class. "Hyung I'll be late."

"Just let me win then."

"Tsk tsk." He shook his head but did as he asked.

Once Jae let go of the keyboard, he picked up his phone.

"Oh crap." He said to himself seeing all the missed calls. He called her back and apologized immediately.

"You guys haven't been here for a while ?"

"Do you miss seeing me?"

"Don't mess with me."

"Well we're gonna be inactive for a while. We don't go practice because we're lazy but some of us are busy the rest aren't."

"So you just sit home every day?"

"We're actually going on a trip this weekend? You wanna come? Friday to Monday morning."

"Who's going?"

"Day6."

"So I'll be the only girl?? No thank you."

"So if you're not the only girl, you'll come?"

"That would be better."

—-
Brian had quickly gone into the apartment to get two cans of soda and then he returned to the roof.

"Here." He said handing one to Jeongyeon.

"Thanks."

"You wanna come on a weekend trip with me?"

"When?" She asked taking a sip. "Plus I'll have to ask."

"Friday to Monday. It's not just me though... the entire group."

"You also know how stupid that sounds, why bother asking."

"It's a healing trip. We're gonna calm ourselves."

"I can't be the only girl with five guys."

Brian pouted. "Jae booked the reservation at such a good location. I want us to spend time there together."

"I'll have to ask for permission first."

"Fastest way is to say you're going home for the weekend."

"So you basically want me to lie." She said laughing.

Dowoon got to class and took his seat. Right before IU began the lesson, the door cracked open and someone walked in. Twice's Chaeyoung.

"Oh right. New student guys." She said to the class before turning to her. "Pick anywhere to sit."

Chaeyoung walked over to the chair next to Dowoon and he smiled at her. She smiled back.

——

thanks for reading!!