28

JYP went personally to pick up Jae and Arin from the hospital. Jae was pushing her wheelchair and when they got into the car. He lifted her off it and placed her to sit in the back, before putting the chair in the trunk.

"You're this nice?" She asked when he entered the back seat as well.

"You're like this because of me."

She sighed dramatically. "I also have to go through physical therapy because of you."

"I'm sorry, I should've stopped the car when you said so-"

"I'm kidding." She laughed. "I'm partly at fault too. I was too controlling."

----

Brian noticed how Sungjin was treating Minjoo the previous night so he assumed nothing was going on between them. Sungjin hadn't said a word to Wonpil even though they were roommates and everything was just so awkward.

Brian thought it was wiser for Wonpil to tell Sungjin the truth. He wanted all three of them involved in the love triangle to sit and have a mature conversation.

After getting all three of them seated, he started. "I want you guys to be honest and serious about this."

"Why did you lie about her being your cousin?" Sungjin asked without hesitating. "Do you know how much damage that has caused?"

"Damage?" Minjoo questioned.

"I don't have an explanation but I'm sorry," Wonpil said to Sungjin.

"Sorry doesn't change the fact that you guys are dating and your girlfriend almost cheated on you with me."

Minjoo wanted to say something but Wonpil started talking.

"So nothing happened between the two of you?" Wonpil asked and it was so hard to hold back the excitement.

"I don't want anything to get in the way of us as bandmates."

"Anything?" Minjoo questioned again.

Brian tried to stop the back and forth situation between the two guys but they kept going at it.

Minjoo silently got up and left even though he tried to stop her,

"GUYS," Brian yelled to get their attention. "THANKS ALOT FOR RUINING THIS." He said and walked away as well.

The two of them looked at each other and awkwardly smiled. They had to share a room anyway so it was best to overcome and settle their differences at once.

---

Minjoo felt her entire being deteriorating every second. The thoughts of Sungjin not caring about her was too much for her to take. She decided to clear my mind by going to the beach. Before leaving, she left a note for Arin saying where she was going and when she will be back.

Jae pushed Arin into Minjoo's apartment. "Call me if you need me." He told her before leaving.

Once he left, his phone started ringing. Jamie was calling.

"YAH!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF-"

"Calm down, I'm fine.''

"I told you not to drive anymore and next thing you get into an accident?!"

"I never knew you cared about me this much." He teased as he punched in the passcode for Day6 apartment. "Brian told you??"

"Actually JYP told me."

"Hyungnim keeps invading my privacy these days, it's creepy."

"Are you sure you're fine? You don't want me to come over?"

"I'm fine. I'll call you later." He ended the call and went into his room. Brian and Dowoon were over there.

--

"Hyung do you know about her sickness?" Wonpil asked Sungjin since they were alone in their room.

He nodded. "I recently found out."

"Same. Do you know how she feels?"

Sungjin looked at him and they made eye contact, "In what way?"

"Does she like you?"

"Isn't it weird asking that as her boyfriend?"

"Well she isn't my girlfriend if she likes someone else. Her feelings are all that matter."

"You don't care?"

"I do, but I want her to be happy before she... leaves."

"I was trying to avoid her on purpose. I don't know if this makes me a jerk but I actually like her." Sungjin confessed.

"Did you tell her?"

"Not yet. Thankfully I didn't because that would've just been a mess."

"Tell her." Wonpil cleared his throat. "I think she wants you more.. she needs you right now."

"Are you sure you're fine with it?" Sungjin asked already getting up to leave.

"I'll just have to talk to her... besides after you meet her right now, we'll know how she actually feels."

Sungjin couldn't hold in the smile so he just let his lips do as they pleased. "I'll be back." He said and grabbed his jacket.

Wonpil sighed and bit his lips. He just let go of his girl for someone else.

--

Sungjin rang Minjoo's doorbell multiple times. Arin rolled herself to the door to open it.

"Sorry is Minjoo here?"

"She went to the beach, I can tell you her location."

"Yes please."

-

"This week has been disastrous for us, just when I thought it couldn't get worse, I got into an accident." Jae exhaled loudly.

"We're still alive though. Let's be grateful for life."

-
Thanks for reading !!