4

"You're annoying." Brian said to Jae as they hopped off the van into JYP ent. He twitched his lips and bit on the lower one.

"Don't do that. You won't be able to kiss a girl if you ruin your lips." Jae told him.

"Do I look like I care about that."

"YOO JEONGYEON." Jae yelled to tease him and Brian bent over to pick up a rock. "Yah!" Jae started running and it turned into a chase.

Sungjin shook his head at how childish they were.

They both ran up the stairs and eventually gave up, falling to the ground. They burst out laughing.

"I'm not getting up."

"Same." Jae laid on his side resting his head on his palm as he looked at him. "I'll help you with her."

"Who?"

"Your lover." He replied and winked.

"When?" He closed his eyes to prevent Jae from seeing his excitement.

"Today. Right now."

Brian rolled towards Jae and leaned on him. "Thanks." He said before putting his leg on him.

"Hey we're at the company." The older one said smacking his thighs off.

"So I can do it when we're alone, wink wink."

"Don't you dare, wink wink." He pushed him and stood up. "What do you think I am." He ran down the stairs to their practice room.

Brian also got up and followed.

When Jae was ready to do as he promised, he took Brian to a quiet area. "Stand right here and be natural. I'll  go get her."

He ran to twice's practice room to get Jeongyeon.

Brian kept banging his head on the wall and rubbing his palms together to stop shaking.

"What are you doing here alone?"

He freaked out when he heard a voice. He stood frozen until the person came into view. Minjoo.

"You're allowed in here?"

She showed a pass she had gotten from Wonpil's mom. Only family members could get into the company using that.

"Does Wonpil know you're here?"

"I came to surprise him."

"I doubt he'll want that. Anyway can you leave, I have something important to do."

"With Twice's Jeongyeon?"

Brian's jaw dropped, he was so gonna kill Wonpil. "Look, I don't know what Wonpil told you about me but-"

"I know you like her."

Brian exhaled and clenched his fist.

They heard footsteps and Brian was getting even more nervous.

"I can help you." Minjoo continued. "Nothing can beat jealousy."

"What-"

Before Brian completed his sentence, she placed her thumb on his lips and kissed her thumb, creating the illusion they were actually kissing.

Jae and Jeongyeon arrived just in time to see that.

"I thought you said he liked me?" Jeongyeon asked sounding disappointed. She stopped moving and held Jae's arm to stop him as well.

"Of course, he's totally dying for you- WHAT IN THE WORLD." Jae yelled when his eyes fell on the two. "Wait wait-" he tried to stop Jeongyeon who was already running away. He took a deep breath and cracked his knuckles. "I'm killing him." He mumbled to himself before rushing towards them. "KANG YOUNGHYUN."

Minjoo broke away from Brian and ran off before he could say anything.

"WHAT HOW WHEN WHY. Are you kidding me?? You're dead bro. She saw everything."

"Jeongyeon??" Brian put both hands on his head as he slid down to the floor. "Kill me."

"I should." Jae started hitting him. He stood up to dodge it and eventually started running. "I'm so telling."

The two boys barged into their practice room.

"Oh for God's sake, are you guys kids-"

"Shut up bob, I just saw Brian-" Jae started but Brian covered his mouth.

"Ah-aaah-ah." He took his palm off and wiped it on Jae's cloth. "Did you just lick my hand??"

"Be quiet, you can't complain about my tongue when she just had hers in your mouth."

"Who?" Wonpil asked in a low voice.

When everyone understood what he was asking they all turned back to look at Brian.

"You kissed someone??!" Sungjin yelled.

---
Thanks for reading !!

I hope you remain interested in reading this, heart heart.