7

"You could've just told us that from the start." Sungjin said. "Wait so why did you get mad I was helping her?"

"I thought it would slip off her lips that we were related so I didn't want you to talk to her at all."

Sungjin nodded but Jae looked up. "That doesn't make any sense. So why did you get mad at Sungjin?"

"It was all for show." Brian said.

"Why do you keep answering for him?" Jae looked at him irritably. "I'm talking to Wonpil not you."

"It was all for show." Wonpil repeated and Brian snorted.

Jae rolled his eyes.

"So why did you want to hide the fact that you're related?" Dowoon started the conversation again.

"Because." Brian stated through his teeth indicating he was this close to slapping the question off the maknae's mouth.

"Never mind." Dowoon chuckled nervously, to protect his face.

"It's ok," Wonpil also chuckled. "I didn't want her to come here in the first place so I wasn't comfortable introducing her yet."

"Ok guys let's finish off this cleaning," Sungjin said and threw rubber gloves to Wonpil. "Choose what you want to do."

—-
"What if.."

"I'm not interested." Jae grinned widely.

"Well I'm still gonna tell you. What if my dream was reality." Brian continued.

"Well it wasn't. And now everyone knows you like Jeongyeon and you're a pushover."

"You're more of a pushover for Jimin, but sure."

"But I don't like her-"

"Yet." Brian finished off the sentence for him. "You guys look good together."

"No thank you."

The bell rang multiple times and everyone was relaxed in their respective rooms thinking someone would eventually get the door.

It rang the first time. Second. Third. Fourth.

"OH FOR HEAVENS SAKE GET THE DAMN DOOR." Sungjin yelled loud enough for the entire apartment to shake.

"SHUT UP." Jae yelled back.

"I'LL GET IT." Dowoon joined in.

The maknae ran to the door and opened it, it was Minjoo.

"Hi." She waved awkwardly. "Is Wonpil here?"

Dowoon closed the door instead of answering.

"HYUNG." He  yelled making all four other members run out.

"You need to specify who you're calling." Jae said when they all met up at the front door.

"I did that on purpose... anyway she's here." He whispered.

Wonpil gritted his teeth and sighed. "What does she want this time?"

"She's looking for you."

"Tell her I'm not here." He said and walked back to the room.

Dowoon opened the door.

"Oh" she seemed flustered. "I didn't expect to see all of you here."

"Wonpil's not here." Dowoon said and attempted to close the door again, but she put her hand to stop it.

"Look I'm just really bored and I was wondering if I could spend time with you guys."

Dowoon turned to Jae.

"Um we're trying to rest, today has been hectic." The oldest stepped forward.

"Can we at least eat dinner together?" She pleaded with her hands together.

"No."

"I'll cook." She offered.

"No."

Sungjin moved an inch closer to Jae and whispered: "it's just dinner."

"I'm refusing cause I thought you would do the same." He whispered back.

"It's easier for me not to cook. Let's give her a chance."

"What about Wonpil?"

"When did you care about him?"

"Guys." Brian stuck his head in between the two of them. "You're making this awkward for us. Make a decision quickly."

"What should we do?" Sungjin asked for Brian's suggestion because he usually made the right choices.

"How bad could it be. We'll just have to apologize to Wonpil."

"Hyung." Dowoon said and all three of them looked up.

Minjoo was standing there with a smile, eagerly waiting to hear a positive response.

"Ok just for today." Jae told her with a straight face.

She clapped like a seal. "YaY"

"I'll go explain the situation to Wonpil." Brian said and walked away.

"Can one of you follow me to get some ingredients?"

"I'll go." Dowoon said and walked with her into her own apartment.

The older ones closed the door and went back to their rooms.

It was her plan to find out what their passcode was. When Dowoon punched in the code for them to enter, she had her eyes on it, trying to memorize the number pattern.

She made them some pasta and called the boys out to eat.

Wonpil reluctantly sat at the table as well and thanked her for the food. She was sitting right across him but wouldn't even glance once.

"You guys don't seem close at all." Jae said and Wonpil forcefully smiled.

"You know about us?" Minjoo looked up surprise. She looked at wonpil with shock written over her face.

"Yeah Wonpil told us everything." Dowoon responded.

She nodded and a smile appeared on her face.

She thought he did it because he felt sorry for yelling and breaking up.

"Who's older?"

"We're the same age." She responded. "We've only been dat-"

"Wonpil told us you're cousins." Brian quickly said to stop her from completing her sentence.

"We're cousins?" Disappointment was written on her face and she glanced over at wonpil.

He briefly looked at her before guilt swallowed him up.

"Of course you're cousins." Brian said laughing even though the atmosphere was cold.

Jae looked at Minjoo then at Wonpil and then at Brian.

Something was definitely up.

-----

Thanks for reading !!