15

Baek Ayeon and Brian arrived safely at the venue and they joined the rest of the JYP team to rehearse.

-

Sungjin was regretting refusing to hang out with Minjoo but he wanted to remain wholesome. He already developed feelings for her but he wasn't going to start anything for the sake of Wonpil.

His member came first at all times.

But on second thoughts, he couldn't understand the problem with dating a member's cousin.

"Bob you're thinking too much these days." Jae's voice sounded so groggy.

"You actually sound dead." The leader retorted. "Stop talking for a while."

Jae threatened to throw his phone at his face. "Don't mess with me."

"I have a question... would you be willing to let me date one of your female relatives?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You're like my brother-" Jae paused. "Ew. I did not just say that."

"You sure did." The leader smiled at him. "You think wonpil feels that way?"

"Probably." Jae shrugged. "You like Minjoo, don't you?"

"I.. don't." He dropped his head shyly. "I do."

"From seeing how protective of her Wonpil is, this is gonna be a tough one. Good luck."

---

Towards the end of the rehearsal, JYP got a call from the security department of JYP ent. The look on his face wasn't nice at all and he glanced over at Brian.

He ended the call saying: "Sure send it to me."

---

"WHAT THE HELL-" Sungjin yelled.

"What-"

He put the screen of his phone in front of Jae for him to see personally.

"Hyungnim forwarded it to you?!"

"Yeah. Just right now."

"Brian's doomed."

---

The ride back to JYP ent felt stuffy for Brian. He felt somewhat uncomfortable with all the glances he got from JYP.

Baek Ayeon offered to drive with the girls and just take them directly home, leaving the boys with JYP.

Once they arrived at the building, they all hopped out.

JYP asked Wonpil to return home with got7's van because he wanted to talk with Brian privately.

As soon as got7 drove off, JYP glared at him. "You and your girlfriend. My office. Now."

Brian stood there frozen. Was it a strategy to get the truth or was JYP being serious. He decided to laugh it off.

"What girlfriend?" He chuckled nervously.

"Don't play dumb with me." JYP said and walked towards his office. "I want to see both of you in my office in ten minutes."

--

Wonpil walked into the living room to see Jae and Sungjin pacing back and forth.

"I got dropped off, but Brian is with Hyungnim." He told them.

"Yeah cause he's in trouble," Jae responded.

"What happened?"

"He was caught making out in the copy room." Sungjin simply said. "With Jeongyeon."

Wonpil's jaw dropped.

"I'm gonna call him." Jae said and dialed his number. He picked up. "Bro-" Jae paused to think of what to even say. "wHAT the hell is this??"

"What."

"And it just had to be in the copy room??  Bro just get ready, hyungnim is gonna bury you alive."

"Can you please explain."

"Aren't you in trouble?? Hyungnim forwarded a video from the cctv of you and jeongyeon-"

"Oh that's how he found out..."

"Why do you sound so calm?"

"We're dating. I'm gonna tell him the truth."

"Brian. Think."

"Can you just send the video to the group chat so I can see it as well."

"Is that important?"

"Hyu-" dowoon barged into the living room. "What is this?!" He asked looking at the video sungjin shared in the gc.

---

Brian was still standing in the same spot JYP left him as he spoke to his band members.

"Oh boy." Brian swung his head to ease his neck. "I'll be right back." He told the boys on the phone before cutting it to dial Jeongyeon's number. "Hey-"

"I'm still here... I'm going over to his office right now, JYP just texted me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. What are we gonna say though?"

"The truth."

He ended the call and walked further into the building. He stood in front of JYP's office to wait for her.

"Lemme just say this before we go in." She started. "I love you."

"You're so rude to my heart." He held her face and kissed her forehead.

"Oh wow."

The two flinched at the sound of the voice.

"I guess I have an answer already," JYP spoke holding unto his opened office door. "Come in." He left the door open for them and went back to sit.

"Hold up." Brian whispered and stopped Jeongyeon from moving.

"What?"

"I love you more."

She tried to hide her smile.

"Are you guys kidding me-" JYP looked so disgusted. "So what lie did you want to come up with??"

The couple bit on their lips and dropped their heads instead of answering.

"Someone needs to speak up."

"Hyungnim," Brian started, "I guess we can deny it but you already know the truth."

"So you're in a relationship?"

They nodded.

"For how long?"

"A couple of hours ago."

"It started in the copy room?" He asked.

They nodded and he sighed.

"Do you want us to end it already?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Do you want to?"

"Of course not." She responded and even Brian was shook at her boldness.

"Then don't end it." The CEO smiled. "Well there are few conditions."

"Few? People usually say one." Brian grumbled.

"You want to get hit?" JYP threatened before he continued. "One, you can't be seen together in the public. Two, don't go over to either apartments. Three, there should be no communication especially text messages. Four, don't touch her, don't touch him. And I think that's it."

"What the- that's as good as not being in a relationship," Jeongyeon complained.

"Exactly." JYP smiled and relaxed back on his rotating chair.

---

boi the no of times ive changed the cover of this ff...

thanks for reading!