16

Jeongyeon forced a smile, "No thank you."

"You don't have an option." JYP insisted. "You should be lucky I'm not ending your contracts over this."

"Then it'd be your loss." She snapped.

This time, Brian held her hand to calm her down before the situation got worse.

"Hyungnim, we'll be leaving." He bowed and pulled Jeongyeon out with him.

--

"We're breaking all those rules, okay?" She said with her arms folded when they were standing alone in Twice's practice room.

"I never knew you were this fierce," Brian chuckled. "You're not scared?"

"He can only threaten, he won't do anything that's why I don't compromise."

"That's because Twice is already so big."

"I wanna go home with you today."

Brian choked on air, "WHAT-"

--

The members stared at the new couple standing at the door. They awkwardly forced a smile and Jeonyeon forced one back too.

"So I'm guessing you're our potential in-law?" Jae grinned widely.

Brian elbowed him in the stomach as he made his way in.  "We're not even brothers, in-laws my butt." He put Jeongyeon to sit and went to the fridge. "Would you like anything?"

She shook her head and beckoned with her hand for him to come sit with her. As he approached the sofa, he looked at Jae to tell him to leave with the others. He obeyed and pushed the boys into the room with him. As soon as they closed the door, they placed their ears on it to listen.

"You're actually gonna sleep here?" Brian asked her.

"You don't want me to?"

"What's the point of doing this?"

"We're rebelling."

"There are five men in this tiny apartment."

"So you don't want me here?"

He chuckled and shook his head, leaning in towards her. "Of course I want you here, I more than want you-" His sentence got cut when she placed her fingers on his lips.

"I get it. I can't go home right now because I'll be dead if I called my manager to come get me."

"Take a taxi... or not." He quieted down when she glared at him.

"You have an extra room, don't you?"

"Yeah," He stood up. "Follow me."

He fixed the bed for her to sleep and told her to call him if she needed anything.

"I'll leave once the sun is out tomorrow." She said.

"Call me before you do."

She nodded. "Oh right, can you give me a facial wash?"

"Sure." He left to bring the one he uses from the bathroom and set it on the floor beside her. "Here's a new spare toothbrush I have and you can just use any toothpaste you see in the bathroom over there." He said pointing.

"Thank you."

"Goodnight." He reluctantly left her and went to his room.

"I like how you keep smiling like a fool." Jae looked at him irritably when he walked in.

"I'm living my best life right now." He dived on his bed.

"What does it feel like to date?" The older one asked.

"It feels good I guess..."

"Lucky you."

"You have Jimin, you just don't want to admit it."

"Bro for the hundredth time, there is nothing going on between us."

"I bet there will be in the nearest future."

"Most likely not."

--

The next morning, Jeongyeon texted Brian she was leaving and he hurried out of the room to see her off.

She covered her face trying to run past him but he grabbed her arm.

"What's wrong?" He was already laughing at her trying to be sneaky.

"I took off my makeup."

"Let me see."

"Nooo." She whined, trying to free herself without revealing her face. "I need to leave."

He reluctantly let go.

"Close your eyes." She said and waited for him to do so. She kissed him, causing a smile to spread across his face before she ran out of the apartment to take the elevator.

His phone pinged a couple of seconds after and he looked to see that Jeongyeon had texted him.

you need to shave.

He laughed and touched the top of his lips. "I really do." He walked to the bathroom.

thanks for reading!!