13

"Why? You sent him to get us?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah hold on, I'll call him right now."

Wonpil lifted the phone. "He left his phone with me."

JYP sighed again. "That idiot."

"I can go get him??" Wonpil offered.

"No no before this gets any more complicated let's all just stand here." The CEO said. "Who's in your practice room?" He asked the girls.

"No one. They're all at the studio. Except Jeongyeon who isn't recording with them."

"Where's she?"

"Somewhere in this building."

"Call her and have her go to your practice room to tell Brian to come back here."

Jihyo took out her phone and dialed Jeongyeon's number. She told her to do as JYP had asked.

JYP looked up to see many people gathering with cameras in front of the building. "Let's get in the van first." He said and all of them got into the vehicle to wait for Brian.

"Isn't today the wedding rehearsal as well?" Baek Ayeon asked. "Aren't we holding them up??"

"Right. I know we're gonna be very late if he doesn't show up right now but we can't leave him."

"How about you guys just go ahead. I'll wait for Brian and drive over there with my car."

"Is that convenient for you?"

"Yeah I don't mind." She said getting off the van. "Let me have his phone." She took it from Wonpil's hand.

"I almost forgot. Jihyo tell Jeongyeon to tell Brian to get the papers I printed in the copy room on his way down." He said to Twice's leader then he turned back to Baek Ayeon. "And thank you Ayeon. Just make sure he gets the papers. See you guys soon."

JYP drove off with the van.

Brian arrived at the empty practice room. He walked in and turned the lights on.

"There's no one here."

He freaked out at the sound of the voice coming from the door. He turned to see Jeongyeon and he immediately became soft.

"First off, they're both with JYP. Second, he wants you to get something from the copy room and lastly, Baek Ayeon is waiting for you downstairs." When she had delivered the message, she turned to leave.

He ran to her and grabbed her hand. "Do you still feel sick??"

"I'm ok." She abruptly freed herself. "Just hurry up and don't waste her time."

"Which copy room is it?"

"The one by his office."

"Can you walk me there?"

"No I have to leave." She opposed knowing what his intentions were.

"So do I," he smirked and pulled her to start moving along.

They walked into the copy room and read the sign that said: faulty door do not close.

"Do you know what I'm supposed to grab?"

"The lyrics to the song?? I don't know but it's something about copies for everyone so I'm guessing that's what it is."

He walked over to the printer and lifted the papers. It was the line distribution to "just the way you are" by Bruno Mars.

"Yup."

He saw the faulty door as an opportunity to mess around with Jeongyeon. He walked out fast and shut the door behind him.