1

I decided to do a remake of this bc the previous storyline was traumatizing,,, so in case you've read it there'll be a drastic change in the drama and comments may not match up or make sense :)

Also, before you read beware that this sh- is cringy and does not portray realistic characteristics of day6 members (or anyone involved)

© Youngkswifeu

"Hyung!"

Wonpil flinched again at the sound of dowoon's voice. He had just successfully avoided sungjin and here, another member.

"Why are you also here?" He asked.

"Why are you here?" The maknae retorted.

"I came to get some air.."

Even his response sounded so dumb to himself that he dropped his head in shame.

"You left the field outside with abundant air to come inside this building for some air," Dowoon emphasized his stupidity. "Well then." He concluded and walked into the restroom to meet sungjin who was playing a game on his phone.

"We go next as a pair." He said to the leader.

The band was having a photoshoot outdoors for their album. There was a building next to the site, which the members used to take breaks from the scorching sun.

Jae went to get something from the vending machine and spotted wonpil leaning against the wall. He quietly walked up and yelled to scare the crap out of him.

"You're suspicious these days." He said excitedly waiting for a reaction that would satisfy him.

"Hyung I'm really not in the mood." Wonpil snapped and walked away.

Sungjin and dowoon walked out of the bathroom and met Jae. "What are you doing here?"

"Candy." Jae lifted the bag of skittles he bought from the vending machine. "Did someone piss wonpil off?"

Dowoon slowly rose his hand. "I think I did."

When the three of them got back to the shooting site, wonpil was standing with Brian.

"He seems fine now," Jae said looking at wonpil smile while talking. "Brian!!" The oldest yelled to get their attention and cut their conversation.

The bassist turned and so did wonpil.

Wonpil sighed. "I'm going to the restroom." He told brian to quickly avoid the others.

As they walked towards brian, Wonpil walked away.

"Where's he going?" Dowoon asked.

"Restroom."

The crew called dowoon and sungjin over to continue their shoot.

"What did you talk about with wonpil?" Jae asked Brian.

"Something confidential."

"What is it?"

"Can't say."

"Why."

"It's confidential." He reinforced with an irritated look.

"But he told you."

"Because he trusts me."

"He doesn't trust me?"

Brian looked at Jae like really? "Well, you'll make fun of him if you know."

"I never make fun of him."