Chapter 44

{Bahja POV} To Be Continue

"You got spy's on me?"I said Shockley.

"Yeah so when she get out of school bring her to my house."Malachiea said.

"No because I been away from her too long and I need to spend time with her not you."I said than he pulled something out I grab it and it was a custody of my child this nigga just took custody of my child.

"What the fuck would you do this shit!!"I said as I ball up the paper an throw it on the floor.

My anger boil up that when my anger took over my eyes changed colors to dark black.

"Calm down bahja."Malachiea said backing up I kelt walking up to him then I swing on him hard asf I was finna beat him up untill someone grab me.

Next thing you know a rag came over my nose I tried not to take the smell but it was too late I blanked out.

-Hour Later-

I woked up to a bad headache my head was throbbing.Then I heard nosies I sat up holding my head.

"Bahja you woke it's me Jacob."He said.

My eyes was blurry I blanked my eyes a couple of times untill I could see Jacob.

"Where am I?"I said looking at him.

"You at my place."Jacob said.

"Did you drug me?"I said.

"Yes."Jacob said then chresanto walked in.

"What the hell going on? I'm going home."I said getting up I didn't care if my head hurts.

I tried to walked out the door untill chresanto pushed me back making me stubbled back.

"What the hell Santo!!"I yelled.

"Can you do something for everyone!"He said.

"What? So I can leave."I said leaning up against the wall.

"Stop being a play for good! Or we gonna get Mrs.Shayla."Chres said when he said that I froze.

.........

Who is Mrs.Shayla👀???

What gonna happen next????

To be Continued