Chapter 35

[Bahja POV]

When Princeton saw me he got up walking toward I know he was not in the mood because I didn't go to my mom house.

"Can y'all shut the hell up and we going to talk tomorrow."Princeton said going to his room I pushed chresanto off me going in his room since Princeton didn't want me to touch his lover should I say his bed so now I sleep with chresanto I changed my clothes I felt like someone was watching me I turn around to see chresanto watching me get dress i smirked.

"Like what you see."I said putting on my jammies emoji top while chresanto watch.

He walked toward me grabbing me by the chin french kissing me I kiss back because this was a really good french kiss.I jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck until he pushed me on the bed kissing me again I kiss back smiling through it until he put on some music then he took off my shirt.I got on top of him taking his shirt off rubing his chest then you know what happen.......

Next Morning.........

I woken up with a strong arm around me I looked down to she chresanto I yell pushing him off the bed then I looked at what we did last night I grasp.

"Shit."I said then chresanto got up off the floor looking at me with a serious face.

"The fuck bruh what your problem."Chresanto said going in the bathroom.

"Did you use a condom last night."I said praying he say yes.

"Yeah I think I don't know."Chresanto said coming out the bathroom I looked at him.

"You don't know nigga."I said.

"Yeah I told you now I know why you a player for the d-

"Shut the hell up chresanto I'm finna get dress so get out."I said taking the cover off my body had hickey everywhere.

"If I was you don't get up also I already saw what I already saw player now I got what I want."Chresanto said when he said that I fell on the floor my legs hurt like hell Chresanto laughed.

I glanced at him as he helped me but no he carried me to the bath i grasp because he already fix my bath it smell so good in here until I thought what he was doing.

"Thanks."I said as he put me in the bubble bath that he made.

"Welcome ma."Chresanto said.

A few hours later.......

When I was done I put this on

After that Chresanto took a shower after that he came out in a towel water was dripping down his chest until he caught me

"Why you starring at me and why you drooling must like what you see."Chresanto said smirking whiel getting dress in the bathroom.

"Yes I mean no let me leave."I said still staring while walking to the door I hit my head on the door I fell until Chresanto caught I tense up.

"You okay."Chresanto said laughing.

"Yeah yeah."I said rubing my head walking downstairs to see Princeton.

"Wassup Princeton."I said snatching the remote out of his hand turning it to love and hip hop Atlanta.

"We need to talk where was you yesterday I tried to call your phone."Princeton said.

"You know what I'm tired of you bossing me around like you my dad which is you not okay you just a boy that I so call play around which mean you my player boys okay so stop acting like you control me I'm not a little girl I'm a grown ass teenager that finna turn 19 so hop off my ass because you and Chresanto just my fuck buddy not you just Chresanto also I can talk to my mother when I want to talk to her okay so just give me some space damn."I said then I turn around to see Chresanto I walked out to get some air.

I'm tired of people pushing me down they better now I'm the bitch player in this bitch.

Comment

Vote