Chapter 34:OMG......

[Bahja POV]

I was with Chresanto we decided to go tonight and go to school i can't believe he tie me up in a car he dum ass fuck.I was kicking and moving but the rope started to hurt when we got to school he untie me I got out my arm was red.He took his card keys and everything also his credit card I was scare because I used all his money.When we made it into the school we went our separate ways I went to get my planner I look at it to see I go to Mr.Ken I rolled my eyes.I walked his classroom I open the door every one attention to me.

"You late Mrs.Rodriguze."Mr.Ken said with a additude and miss spelled my last name I rolled my eyes until I saw diggy I say by him.

"Whatever , Hey Daniel."I said with a warm smile.

"Hey bahja."Diggy said looking at me.

"Wanna hangout later on just me and you or ya busy."I said twisting my hair.

"I'm busy with Jessica later on."Diggy said I rolled my eyes I saw her on the other side of the room.

"Ugh you still go out with her I can do you so much better but here my number if ya still wanna hang out you feel me."I said until Mr.Ken came by my dress I wanted to slap the shit outta him for pushing me until I saw someone standing by me it was malachiea I smiled.

I'll advise you the back homie."Malachiea said as he got closer I pulled him back but he push my arm away.

"You don't want to gt expell Mr.Warren don't make me repeat myself again."Mr.Ken said.

"Nigga you don't tell me what to do raper."Malachiea said everyone grasp I saw that a bunch of students left.

"chiea stop it before you get in trouble and expell."I getting in front of him looking into his eyes.

"I'm not going to get expell I'm to good for that but Mr.Ken need some respect first."Malachiea said walking up on him I pulled his arm pulling him to the back of the classroom.

"Bahja leave now I got this."Malachiea said.

"I don't want you to get in trouble."I said then I saw me.ken with a knife I grasp.

"Bahja leave he crazy I don't want you to get hurt again promise me I be okay."Malachiea said pecking my lip.

"Malachiea watch out."I yelled I pushed him out the way.

When I did that mr.ken tried to stab me but dodged until he pull my hair I fell back.I saw him walking toward Malachiea with the knife I saw that Malachiea tried to push him off of him.I looked everywhere for something until I found a gun I thought if I shot him with it I'm going to jail but I have to save well my ex for sho btw I'm just helping him.I see that Malachiea got cut on his arm i pointed the gun at him.

"Get off him."I said he turned around looked at me until the principal came in also Jacob he throws the knife at me then I shot him.

After that I fell on the floor because the knife cut my arm a little but it was bleeding.

"Bahja watch out."Jacob said i saw mr.ken holding the gun toward us.

Then Jacob came behind him chockin him then he shot him. I looked to see nothing was wrong with Malachiea his arm was bleeding a whole lot the principal since him to the nurse.The police ask me some questions then they took me.ken.When they left it was just me and Jacob in the room I ran up to him and cry in his chest.

"Thanks you Jacob I appreciate for what you did."I said wiping my tears.

"Your welcome and that was awesome what you did."Jacob said looking in my eyes until we both lean in kissing each other.

It lasted for about a whole our I smiled though the kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck.We heard somebody coming we broken apart I looked down blushing.We looked up to see Jacob mom that when Jacob had to go he gave each other a hug until I thought about the day at the hospital that when my angry took over I totally forgot he was messing with my brain.But now I have to step up my player games starting tomorrow.😏

Sorry if this chapter is long!!!

Comment

Vote