Chapter 41:P.L.A.Y.E.R

[Bahja POV]

After I got done with chresanto I didn't go to class because I have someone to do all my work, project everything. But, Nobody knows who it is & nobody is not going to figure it out. I was in my thoughts until someone called my name.

"Bahja!!"Someone said.

I turn around to see ray I rolled my eyes and walked off until he grab my arm.

"Leave me alone."I said snatching my arm away.

"I thought we was together and you hoeing with chresanto you forgot that we was together I tried to call your phone all week and text you but you act like you in your feelings or some, What up with you lately."Ray said looking in my eyes.

"First of all I wasn't in my feelings I was out of school because um my great great great great great grandma was in the hospital because she fell down the stairs and um but um I have to um um go check on her yeah check so um see ya later dum ass."I said running out getting in my car driving away.

I was so in my thoughts I ran passed two red lights ray been calling me every since but I deleted his number. When I pulled up to malachiea grandma house I got out the car walking up to the door knocking then his grandma came to the door.

"Hi honey haven't seen you in a while!  How are you?"His grandma said as we went inside.

"I'm doing great."I said.

"That great but, You here to see Malaysia."His grandma said.

"Yes malachiea said I can't see here anymore untill I stop with the player but can I take her so we can hang out I miss her."I said.

"Aw it's okay you can take her with you I make sure to tell chiea that she is with Crystal his sister but, She in the room sleep."His grandma said as we walked in her room then I saw her sleeping so peaceful I smiled.

"Aww she looking so cute sleeping peacefully."I said amazing.

"I know she just like you smart, sweet, and love sweets."His grandma said laughing then I laughed.

"Yup but thanks grandma I appreciate."I said hugging her grabbing Malaysia.

"You welcome sweetie."She said smiling.

"I come over here tomorrow but I call you later on."I said then I left I put her in the front seat she is so big.

"Honey wake up."I said shaking her then she woke up.

"Mommy."She said hugging me I hug her back.

"I missed you."She said smiling I got in the car backing out.

"Me too honey."I said smiling then I let her play on my phone.

I smile at her because she everything to me she changed my life.............................................................................................................................................

Do y'all think Bahja Changing? Or no?

Comment

💜

Vote