Chapter 42

[Malachiea POV]

When I came from school I went to my grandma's house to get Malaysia. When I got over I knocked on the door she open it I walked in.

"Hey honey."My grandma said.

"Where Malaysia?"I ask curious.

"She with your mom at the mall so calm down they hangout then they going to the movies."She said.

"Oh okay I be back I'm finna go to Bahja house."I said.

"Hell no!"She yelled.

"Why?"I said laughing.

"Don't question me little boy I smack yo damn teeth out your mouth now go to that studio with your friends and record some music boy I Ain't here to laugh with you or laugh at you now take your ass to that studio."My grandma said in a deep voice.

She scared me the look she was giving me she never was like this except if I did something which look like I did but don't know. I obay her then went to the studio why she went off like that when I said I was going to Bahja house to get something weird.

{Bahja POV}

Me and Malaysia was hanging out all day it was so fun we just left the movies going home I looked to see she was knocked out. When we got home I picked her up then I got out walking up to my house unlocking my door.I Layed her on the bed While she still was sleep I smile because it been awhile since I saw her face.

Door bell rings

I got up walking downstairs answering the door to see malachiea I was shocked.

"What you doing here?"I said as he coming in.

"Where Malaysia at?"He said trashing my place apart.

"um I don't know."I said then he went upstairs looking in every room until he went to mines I got in front of him.

"Don't go in there?"I said waiting for him to leave.

"Move!!"He yelled then push me out the way opening the door.

"NO!!!"I yelled going in the room untill I didn't see her on the bed my whole expression change.

"Broo I'm just making sure my grandma ain't lying."He said going downstairs leaving the house I was confused.

Malaysia!!!"I yelled then I heard walking downstairs I looked then grab a bat going around the corner.

I went around it I screamed as I dropped the bat I hugged her tightly.

"Don't scare me like that."I said.

"Okay but mom I wanna have fun let dance."She said going downstairs.

"Okay."I said.

I turn the radio on untill my favorite song can on we both started dancing to it and singing.

This is the song

This was the best day I every had with my daughter.

Comment & Vote ✨❤ ❤

Y'all that my favorite song I listen to that everyday lol😂😂